Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Time to expand the storage for our 8 quarries, and make a automated system to get items back to base: http://www.twitch.tv/johnnyeu

Also a bounce feature is added to towns, so noone thats not in the town can even enter it if its on. Do /t bounce off to toggle it off

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
A few changes has been made at some special locations, so TPS should infact not drop as it used to do in the past :)

killerdeath6

Jul 29, 2019
Everytime I try to get on the server, I get an Internal Error. I think it is because I was on a Mystcraft world when it got deleted. Could you somehow fix it?

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Only way is to reset your playerfile. If you want me to do that post your IGN and ill do it.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.twitch.tv/johnnyeu

The road for fusion seems to be endless. Now that we kinda got the forcicium that we need, we lack other materials, and not least: POWER! We run out of power pretty fast, so its time to get a new stack of solars going :)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Hostservice is contacted, it seems something happend on that end. Its not related to any mods etc, our dedicated at the host seems dead, cant ping it etc.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Our motherboard fried, and we have gotten a new one, sadly, alot of setup needs to be done. For doing that we have been given a third 500gig HD to sort it out. Still, it will take some time to sort it all. Tons of gigabytes that needs to be sorted, not regarding the softwares needed to be installed, SQL`s to be restarted etc.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
We were afraid about diskcorruption there for a while, but it was just the host that forgot to plug one back into the machine. So now we got a new motherboard and a new 500gig HDD. Seems like the server is running good aswell, the old motherboard might been the issues for our low TPS, but thats still just a theory.