Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
As we are running a few custom mods (mainly TT) thats still in developement this could happend from time to time. When it does i try my best to explain why it happend, and why there might been downtime.

As of now, the crashes we have had with v8 should be resolved (unless something new pops up)

is there a place where people normally chat while the server is down? no one is on the main site and i'm surprised no one is complaining about it being down.
There is the Raidcall in first post, and there is also #ftb-craft on IRC (espernet)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
A larger set of fixed and updates implemented today, to make shure we have more fair gameplay :)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
I will take a copy of your playerfile and delete the current one, lets see if that helps. You should be able to log in 5 minutes after this post

762 is support frame for me atleast. ID missmatch perhaps? If possible, could you join us on ftb-craft @ espernet on irc?

drommels

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Sp0nge, I am not able to log in (thursday, 7 feb), "disconnected by the server, Internal Server Error". The mishap happened when I entered a Twilight Forest Portal. I never got to the other side. Think the server went down for a few minutes after this as well. Could you please look into it, thanks!

EDIT: not sure how but I managed to get in for a few seconds, then .. "end of stream" and back to "disconnected by the server, Internal Server Error".

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
I guess its time i actually wrote something usefull in this post: Extended is being worked on (secret, beside those that knows what it is :p). Its going great so far, and for you players, i hope we can provide something real awesome, like this:

tn_testbuildv4.jpg

Most of the SMP testing is now done, some tweaking needs to be done ofc, but hopefully that wont take ages (no ETA will be provided (TM)).

When stuff happends and you no longer can log in, check our serverpost again, that will then contain all information needed!

Reactions: TheLegendaryFoxFire

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
No, but i will throw up a promovid on this in around 10-15 minutes on my twitch, craft_tv. Link is in the OP