Whitelist Server FTB Australia | Mindcrack v7 | Mature (25+ Only) | Survival | TS3 |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

w33tBix

Jul 29, 2019
ftb.png
New server (and MC community) located in the US but fairly chunky @ 5GB Ram 100 slot however only looking for around 20 more mature minded people, we would prefer Australian gamers but is by no means a restriction.​
Currently Everything is enabled, that is till the server suffers!​
Whitelist + Essentials Permissions​
Prefer you to be on TS3 when online (I hate txt chat)​
yada yada you've read it all before​
Rules -
Only common sense, if you abuse what is available expect a ban we have PVP enabled but by no means does this mean you are free to be an ass!​
Social, means you must be a part of the greater community else why are you on a multiplayer server​
Griefing = Ban​
Details -
FTB - 198.23.130.85:9005
TS3 - ftbaus.com
Forum - ftbaus.com (under development)

Apply for whitelist -

Applications now only accepted via our forums

www.ftbaus.com

middlemonster

Jul 29, 2019
Apply for whitelist -

IGN: middlemonster
MC Experiance: Tons, but I still die a lot! 2 years Vanilla, 1 year Tekkit, 2 month FTBs.
Have TS3: yes
Why you want to join us: I'm looking for a small mature group of players who prefer to work together to accomplish bigger tasks as opposed to joining a server to play alone.
Steam: middlemonster

Demicrush

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: demicrush
MC Experiance:1 1/2 years of vanilla.
Have TS3:No
Why you want to join us:Just looking for a good and mature community to join in.
Steam:demicrush

Smithjake22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pC_MoJo
MC Experiance: Lots of hours daily. Roughly 5 hours per day for a year.
Have TS3: Yes
Why you want to join us: I want a consistent Feed the Beast Server running MindCrack v7.
Steam: smithjake22

cp75

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cp75
MC Experiance: Been Playing on and off since alpha, just got back into it after finding FTB.
Have TS3:Yes
Why you want to join us: Mature age Australian community sounds good.
Steam: cheese75

kxdzor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kxdzor
MC Experiance: Been playing Minecraft since 2011. Have been playing FTB since it came out.
Have TS3:Yes
Why you want to join us: Looking for a good AUSTRALIAN FTB server to play on, that is full respectful mature people.
Steam: rozvek

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..

. Isaac harrison

NinjaSkuII

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ninja_Skull (Can you also let my friend in the server? his my age, IGN: Faster_Gilly
MC Experiance: 2 Years olf Vanilla
Have TS3: No
Why you want to join us: I want a good mature Australian Server, good connection
Steam: HITMAN_Pulse

jacobskii

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jacobskii
MC Experiance: Been playing on and off since alpha
Why you want to join us: Just looking for some people to talk to and play with on minecraft.
Steam: Jacobskii

Daevin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dib900
MC Experience: been playing Vanilla for a year ftb a month or so
Have Ts3: no but will get it if necessary
Why you want to join us: looking for a fun involved community with few griefers and friendly players
Steam: Xcalibre

Dajacula

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dajacula1995 (Dajacula elsewhere)

MC Experiance: Lots of it. Vanilla for ages, since probably the Halloween update, I have been doing Tekkit for a good long while on a server aswell and have recently been very interested in playing SMP FTB, I have a lot to offer skill wise.

Have TS3: Yes :)

Why you want to join us: I have been looking for a server to play FTB on for so long, I have got no replies from many other people who post that they are making a FTB server which is frustrating. I saw this server was Australian, and I am Australian, and therefore would be cool to possibly play with other Australians and continue to let the Aus MC community grow. I also really enjoy helping people out, giving people communal things such as machine rooms and the like, and generally playing with others (SSP gets a bit lonely).

Steam: Do not currently have one, I lost my account because it got hacked so I will make a new one if it is required

w33tBix

Jul 29, 2019
funny how people cant read a description, 20+ means you must be at least 20 years old.

Applications closed for now as we have reached our current intake limit, keep an eye on www.ftbaus.com for openings

Jugdish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zugdish
MC Experiance: 1 year vanilla, 1 year Tekkit
Have TS3: No
Why you want to join us: Would love to join a small community of mature and friendly people on FTB.
Steam: velazurian

Maxout18

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Maxout18
MC Experiance: 2 years minecraft vanilla 1 year tekkit
Why you want to join us: great server friend said and great ping
steam: Maxout1816

xXvegetasoundxX

Jul 29, 2019
Apply for whitelist -

IGN: xXvegetasoundxX
MC Experiance: 4 year
Why you want to join us: awesome ping to the server i love servers like that
Steam: curious_penguin271

Reactions: Maxout18

BugsBunny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kizza_69
MC experience: 3 Years Vanilla, Modsauce from release to present.
Have TS3: Yes i do
Why do you want to join us: I have been looking for a good FTB server with a good ping. I want to play with a good group of people and hopefully make friends while i play.
Steam: BugsBunny - kieran.b