1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server FTB Australia | Mindcrack v7 | Mature (25+ Only) | Survival | TS3 |

Discussion in 'Mindcrack' started by w33tBix, Jan 19, 2013.

1. w33tBix

w33tBix New Member

[​IMG]
    New server (and MC community) located in the US but fairly chunky @ 5GB Ram 100 slot however only looking for around 20 more mature minded people, we would prefer Australian gamers but is by no means a restriction.​
    Currently Everything is enabled, that is till the server suffers!​
    Whitelist + Essentials Permissions​
    Prefer you to be on TS3 when online (I hate txt chat)​
    yada yada you've read it all before​
    Rules -
    Only common sense, if you abuse what is available expect a ban we have PVP enabled but by no means does this mean you are free to be an ass!​
    Social, means you must be a part of the greater community else why are you on a multiplayer server​
    Griefing = Ban​
    Details -
    FTB - 198.23.130.85:9005
    TS3 - ftbaus.com
    Forum - ftbaus.com (under development)

Apply for whitelist -

Applications now only accepted via our forums

www.ftbaus.com

2. w33tBix

w33tBix New Member

Server performance is awesome, still looking for up to 20 apply now or jump on TS and have a chat

More information on our forums

www.ftbaus.com

3. middlemonster

middlemonster New Member

Apply for whitelist -

IGN: middlemonster
    MC Experiance: Tons, but I still die a lot! 2 years Vanilla, 1 year Tekkit, 2 month FTBs.
    Have TS3: yes
    Why you want to join us: I'm looking for a small mature group of players who prefer to work together to accomplish bigger tasks as opposed to joining a server to play alone.
    Steam: middlemonster

4. Demicrush

Demicrush New Member

IGN: demicrush
    MC Experiance:1 1/2 years of vanilla.
    Have TS3:No
    Why you want to join us:Just looking for a good and mature community to join in.
    Steam:demicrush

5. Smithjake22

Smithjake22 New Member

IGN: pC_MoJo
    MC Experiance: Lots of hours daily. Roughly 5 hours per day for a year.
    Have TS3: Yes
    Why you want to join us: I want a consistent Feed the Beast Server running MindCrack v7.
    Steam: smithjake22

6. cp75

cp75 New Member

IGN: cp75
    MC Experiance: Been Playing on and off since alpha, just got back into it after finding FTB.
    Have TS3:Yes
    Why you want to join us: Mature age Australian community sounds good.
    Steam: cheese75

7. w33tBix

w33tBix New Member

Hi mate, please visit the forum www.ftbaus.com - I've add everyone here on the whitelist

8. kxdzor

kxdzor New Member

IGN: kxdzor
    MC Experiance: Been playing Minecraft since 2011. Have been playing FTB since it came out.
    Have TS3:Yes
    Why you want to join us: Looking for a good AUSTRALIAN FTB server to play on, that is full respectful mature people.
    Steam: rozvek

9. Decessus

Decessus New Member

I am going to apply to join your forum, and then apply for the white-list there.

10. sterlo269

sterlo269 New Member

Locating: Maitland NSW
    MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
    TS3: NO
    would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
    Steam: sterlo269
    will hope to hear from you soon..

. Isaac harrison

11. NinjaSkuII

NinjaSkuII New Member

IGN: Ninja_Skull (Can you also let my friend in the server? his my age, IGN: Faster_Gilly
    MC Experiance: 2 Years olf Vanilla
    Have TS3: No
    Why you want to join us: I want a good mature Australian Server, good connection
    Steam: HITMAN_Pulse

12. jacobskii

jacobskii New Member

IGN: Jacobskii
    MC Experiance: Been playing on and off since alpha
    Why you want to join us: Just looking for some people to talk to and play with on minecraft.
    Steam: Jacobskii

13. Daevin

Daevin New Member

IGN: dib900
    MC Experience: been playing Vanilla for a year ftb a month or so
    Have Ts3: no but will get it if necessary
    Why you want to join us: looking for a fun involved community with few griefers and friendly players
    Steam: Xcalibre

14. Dajacula

Dajacula New Member

IGN: Dajacula1995 (Dajacula elsewhere)

MC Experiance: Lots of it. Vanilla for ages, since probably the Halloween update, I have been doing Tekkit for a good long while on a server aswell and have recently been very interested in playing SMP FTB, I have a lot to offer skill wise.

Have TS3: Yes :)

Why you want to join us: I have been looking for a server to play FTB on for so long, I have got no replies from many other people who post that they are making a FTB server which is frustrating. I saw this server was Australian, and I am Australian, and therefore would be cool to possibly play with other Australians and continue to let the Aus MC community grow. I also really enjoy helping people out, giving people communal things such as machine rooms and the like, and generally playing with others (SSP gets a bit lonely).

Steam: Do not currently have one, I lost my account because it got hacked so I will make a new one if it is required

15. w33tBix

w33tBix New Member

funny how people cant read a description, 20+ means you must be at least 20 years old.

Applications closed for now as we have reached our current intake limit, keep an eye on www.ftbaus.com for openings

16. Jugdish

Jugdish New Member

IGN: Zugdish
    MC Experiance: 1 year vanilla, 1 year Tekkit
    Have TS3: No
    Why you want to join us: Would love to join a small community of mature and friendly people on FTB.
    Steam: velazurian

17. w33tBix

w33tBix New Member

Applications again open, dont reply here rather visit our forums www.ftbaus.com to apply

strict 25yo + interview via TS for age verification

18. Maxout18

Maxout18 New Member

IGN:Maxout18
    MC Experiance: 2 years minecraft vanilla 1 year tekkit
    Why you want to join us: great server friend said and great ping
    steam: Maxout1816

19. xXvegetasoundxX

xXvegetasoundxX New Member

Apply for whitelist -

IGN: xXvegetasoundxX
    MC Experiance: 4 year
    Why you want to join us: awesome ping to the server i love servers like that
    Steam: curious_penguin271

Maxout18 likes this.
  20. BugsBunny

BugsBunny New Member

IGN: Kizza_69
    MC experience: 3 Years Vanilla, Modsauce from release to present.
    Have TS3: Yes i do
    Why do you want to join us: I have been looking for a good FTB server with a good ping. I want to play with a good group of people and hopefully make friends while i play.
    Steam: BugsBunny - kieran.b