FTB++|1.4.5|Current MagicWorld Pack + Many More Mods!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN-Pure_eyes
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) i dont really care but TS can be nice
Do understand that the server is in *BETA:yep :)
Have you played with FTB prior:yes play alot of ftb
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB):yeah i do have experience

Eliwood

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Eliwood75
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: TS, though not very frequently on that. I'm on Steam 99% of the time though.
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Understood, captain.
Have you played with FTB prior: Plenty.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yep, plenty of that too.

Askad

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: kai765
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: TS
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yes
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
To update, everyone who has been accepted up to this point has been PM'd or contacted in some way.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: luca2849 (no caps)
Preferred Method of Communication In-Game chat
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes ive been on quite a few servers :)
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes I have installed optifine on my client.

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
Please note changes made to the OP, as well as a crucial element added to the application (the inquiry into the average length of time played a day) that will be a big factor in determining if a person is right for the server.

rekwh

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: rekwh
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: By chat XD
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yes im wainting for redpower too :´)
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes sir
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes im making a complicated (and compatible) mod!!!

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
Minecraft IGN: arallak
Preferred Method of Communication: Skype (Usarname: arallak)
Have you played with FTB prior: I played mostly in single player. But I have always tried to improve myself.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes. I always end up installing them manually.
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft:
approximately 10 hours.

Thoriail

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Thoriail

Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Skype, although I rarely use it.
Have you played with FTB prior: I'm actually an admin on a 1.4.2 server :)
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): I used to not know about modpacks, so I installed all of my mods manually. (Aether, Mo' Creatures, Creeps&Weirdos, ETC)
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: Usually 2-3, although it varies up and down daily.

Thoriail

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Thoriail
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Skype, although I rarely use it.
Have you played with FTB prior: I'm actually an admin on a 1.4.2 server :)
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): I used to not know about modpacks, so I installed all of my mods manually. (Aether, Mo' Creatures, Creeps&Weirdos, ETC)
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: Usually 2-3, although it varies up and down daily.
Yes, I know it's in beta. Missed that on the first go through ;)

conrad898

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: conrad898
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: skype or TS Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Jes.
Have you played with FTB prior: No, but I have played tekkit and all of the mods on the server
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: Varies from 7 hours to little time at all

ljrobison

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Ryuuzaki_L
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Mumble/TS3, Yes I understand the server is in beta
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes.
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: 4-6

Bidoof

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: xruiza
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: TS; Ruiza
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: 3ish

Agent Lucien

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Agent_Lucien
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: If I had to pick from these I'd pick Team speak, but usually when playing minecraft I prefer to just text to chat.
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yep.
Have you played with FTB prior: Yep
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yep
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: It depends on whether or not I have work, and what my interests are on that particular day.

Ariaera

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Ariaera
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: Any of those are fine
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: yes
Have you played with FTB prior: yes
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): no, but I'm sure it's pretty easy
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: just depends on the day and what else I have going on, but I will usually spend at least an hour or two each day.

Zari

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Blackeagle95
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: Skype, Ts and Vent are fine however I don't have a mic.
Have you played with FTB prior: Since day 1
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yep, plenty.
Too many, unless I get wife aggro

Megenon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:Megenon
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: Skype, Teamspeak3
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: yes
Have you played with FTB prior: yes
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): yes
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: 1-3 Hours a day :)

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Pandemoneus
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: Text
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yes, so is the FTB Pack.
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes, since it was released to the public.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Adding mod is as easy as counting from 1 to 3.
3+ hours

lewtz

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if you guys would be interested in sharing your server setup, meaning the directory and configs, etc. I have a little server myself and 3 friends play on and have been having issues getting everything working together. If not, I understand, just thought I'd ask.

Thanks.
Lewtz