FTB++|1.4.5|Current MagicWorld Pack + Many More Mods!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Gaidur Ioan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: DevilKaito
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: Skype
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yes!
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): I used to install all of the FTB mods because i didn't knew about modpacks
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: 2-3 hours

deathbringer0924

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: deathbringer1128
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: TeamSpeak, deathbrigner1128
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yes
Have you played with FTB prior: I got the first alpha release of the launcher from the livestream.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: 2-3 hours on weekdays, more on weekends.

Wubbbi

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Wubbbi
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: Teamspeak, Wubbbi
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yes I do! x)
Have you played with FTB prior: I play FTB since the beta started. Befor that, I have played tekkit ^^
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes I do.
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: 2hours, maybe more. Depends on how much Time I have =)

Agent Lucien

Jul 29, 2019
So am I to take it that I have not been accepted due to not having received a private message then? I really like the concept of this server so I'd appreciate if I could be accepted.

Jchenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Jchenx

Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: Skype
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes, but not to FTB
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: Depends on day, 2-5 on sat/sun, week days vary.

Kira

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: kirayagami7
Preferred Method of Communication: Skype: kira.yagami22
Have you played with FTB prior: Play in single player with the help of friends.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes.
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: 6 to 10 hours per day.

Sheriff

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Seref_Kana
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: Skype(SheriffV2), E-mail([email protected]), PM on here
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes
How many hours a day do you spend on Minecraft: It varies.
I'm looking for an FTB server to play on, and this server prevents me from having to make the tough decision between Thaumcraft3 and IC/ComputerCraft :)

wgcfatalshot

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: wgcfatalshot
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: TS
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): No but willing to learn if needed.
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: At least 2, usually more, varies.

Berrinrules

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Berrinrules
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Skype
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Extensively
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: Depends on how Interested I am at the time, most of the day usually

Nali

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Nali Aroni
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype) [Username on request]:
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: 5+

Redvirusz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Redvirusz
Preferred Method of Communication (Skyp) [Username on request]
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: yes
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: 4-5 hours

AJediIAm

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: AJediIAm
Preferred Method of Communication: TS [AJediIAm]:Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yes, that's why I applied in the first place!
Have you played with FTB prior: yes, but mostly with other mod packs.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes, many, many mods.
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: generally 2-3 in the evening, sometimes more. A lot more when working on big builds.

Kels

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Violetterdrache
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype & TS) I prefer text chat though ingame
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes, still learning
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): yes
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: when I play, anywhere from 2-6 hours ish. hard to say.

Spextrums

Jul 29, 2019
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: I usually prefer TS, it's so much easier, but I've used Skype and Vent before for these kinds of things, so it doesn't really worry me
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes, I have. That, Tekkit and these mods before that, mainly due to DW20 :D
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes, it's really not that hard o.o
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: Depends on whether or not there's people to talk to, I enjoy talking to people while I work, gives me something to do more than just mindless mining/planning my builds, :D but at a general estimate... probably 3 - 5 sometimes more

auris331

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: MistaChocolata
Preferred Method of Communication: Skype
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes, but still learning a lot of stuff
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: it depends on what day it is, mostly about 3-5

Lordmau5

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Lordmau5
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: Teamspeak, yes
Have you played with FTB prior: Sure, FTB Beta Pack for example, and well... without FTB but with lots of mods, too ^^
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): For sure, whats the problem with it?
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft: Depends on what day, about 2-3 hours at the moment