FTB++|1.4.5|Current MagicWorld Pack + Many More Mods!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
FTB++ 1.4.5 (1.4.6 A.S.A.P.) BETA SERVER!
Owner: Belmont826 (Skype: Belmont.thehunter777)
Admins: Cravemode, Dafraz, MalkeusDiasporan

IP: 69.46.74.99

ATTENTION: With the release of Red Power for 1.4.6, the countdown until stable releases of the modpacks we've been getting used to over the past little while. What this means is enormous change for our server and the FTB movement itself! While I would love to keep the map we're currently using (All of us have put so much work in so far), the reality is that without a freshly generated map we would lose out on many of the wonderful worldgen features of Red Power.

The server will remain up and running as it has for the past week or so and anyone on is free to ask for anything that they might need in their experimentation with the current mods, as I'd love nothing more then for you to use the remaining time with the current setup to familiarize yourself just that much more.

Currently, it is looking like Saturday is the day for the new packs to roll out in the FTB launcher and at present time we're simply waiting for everyone else to get caught up. While I would like to have the server up *A.S.A.P.* with a 1.4.6 setup similar to what we have now, it's all dependent on the mods.
Will keep you posted here!

Big things coming, friends!

This server utilizes the current Magic World modpack as the base in addition to quite a few other mods needed to play! The current list is:

Advanced Machines
Advanced Solar Panels
Balkon's WeaponsMod
Buildcraft
ComputerCraft
CustomMobSpawner
DrZharks MoCreatures
EE3 Pre1d
EnderStorage
ExtraBees
ExtraBiomesXL
Factorization
Forestry
GraviSuite
IndustrialCraft 2
Ironchest
Metallurgy 2 (all addon packs)
Modular Force Field System
MystCraft
Obsidiplates
OmniTools
PortalGun
RailCraft
Ropes+
SecretRoomsMod
SoulShards
StalkerCreepers
StevesCarts
Thaumcraft 3
ThermalExpansion

Rules:
1) No hacks/xray/modified clients <- This will just have you removed permenantly.
2) No spawnkilling or griefing spawn.
3) No spamming or hateful/racist comments in chat. Zero tolerance.
4) PVP 100% OKAY, but use your head and better judgement if you choose to grief (there are lines to be drawn)
- Build AWAY from spawn/DO NOT complain if you build by spawn and are griefed as a result!

Because this is whitelist, there is a small application (and your application will only be reviewed if it is complete and meets the criteria/EVERYTHING IS BOLD IS NEEDED):

Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:Do understand that the server is in *BETA:
Have you played with FTB prior:
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB):
How many hours a day to you spend on minecraft:

(* Therefore subject to lag, crashes, and mods updating frequently or being added/removed)

-I will be checking back here frequently as we take on new players, but please allow time for me to respond. If selected, I will contact you and we'll get you onto the server a.s.a.p (I will also make an announcement when we're reaching the cap for new player acceptance). Looking forward to some new faces on the server :D

The goal here is for people to enjoy FTB with the bonus addition of some other great mods that we've managed to get working in tandem with the pack. The map itself is relatively new, maybe a day or so as of this post. Because PVP is ON, you need to put a lot of thought into where your base will be located and who to trust (There are ways to prevent having your stuff stolen or griefed). There will not be any handouts as this is 100%

Survival and fair warning, the difficulty is set to HARD
Disabled Mods: Currently only Twilight Forest.
Disabled Items: Nuke, World Anchors.
Difficulty Level: 3Slots: 3 GB RAM

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: serjo43
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.):TS
Do understand that the server is in *BETA:yes
Have you played with FTB prior:yes i play with ftb from biggining
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB):yes i like to make my oun mod packs to play with

Wimwicket

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Wimwicket
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.): Skype.
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yes.
Have you played with FTB prior: Yeah, I've mostly played the FTB beta pack though, quite new to the world of magic.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes.

Maxedofhaxed01

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:Maxedofhaxed01
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.):skype: Maxedofhaxed
Have you played with FTB prior:yes
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): yes

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Wimwicket
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.): Skype.
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yes.
Have you played with FTB prior: Yeah, I've mostly played the FTB beta pack though, quite new to the world of magic.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes.

Minecraft IGN:Maxedofhaxed01
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.):skype: Maxedofhaxed
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): yes

I've added Maxedofhaxed01 to skype, but if you want to add me on Skype, Wimwicket (or let me know yours here) then we can see about getting you on the server a.s.ap. I've added my skype in the original post.

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
i almost joined this but when i saw that you dont ban greifing and stealing i decided not to even bother...if you do decide to actually do something about people grefing and stealing instead of being lazy then ill join

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
i almost joined this but when i saw that you dont ban greifing and stealing i decided not to even bother...if you do decide to actually do something about people grefing and stealing instead of being lazy then ill join

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, unfortunately it's clear you're not right for the server. Thanks for your interest though!

haladur_phox

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: digitalkid2009
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:i got skype and TS digitalkid2009 is my skype
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: yes
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB):yes

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, unfortunately it's clear you're not right for the server. Thanks for your interest though!
i dont like it when server owners allow greifing and stealing on a modded server because as soon as someone hits the point where they have quantum armor they go around and start killing people and stealing everything they want because they can.

CraveMode

Jul 29, 2019
i dont like it when server owners allow greifing and stealing on a modded server because as soon as someone hits the point where they have quantum armor they go around and start killing people and stealing everything they want because they can.
I am pretty sure there are some PvE servers out there for you to enjoy.

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty sure there are some PvE servers out there for you to enjoy.
None that are Magic World...always gotta fight someone never can just play as a community and be peaceful...isn't there enough fighting going on irl? why not just play minecraft and enjoy the experience?

WantedLord

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: WantedLord
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:Do understand that the server is in *BETA: I have skype and ts3
Have you played with FTB prior: I have played with betapack and magic world
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): I can add mods with multimc or without multimc

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
are there any protection mods in place? or is it just walk in, blow up, walk out.

Yeah, there's the option to /lock machines/chests/blocks aside from any craftable items in-game that can be made to provide protection for valuables.

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
None that are Magic World...always gotta fight someone never can just play as a community and be peaceful...isn't there enough fighting going on irl? why not just play minecraft and enjoy the experience?

This isn't really the place to discuss the validity of PVP in minecraft (nor argue about it being enabled on the server) and to be completely honest, at the present time the people who frequent the server choose not to engage in PVP and rather choose to work together.

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: mcv333
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:Do understand that the server is in *BETA: TS, names gamaliel
Have you played with FTB prior: yup, done a fair amount of FTB and researched all of thaumcraft
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): aye

Filipe Nunes

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Tapess
Preferred Method of Communication TS
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes but always learning.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes

chasenwaves132

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:chasenwaves132
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:Do understand that the server is in *BETA:TS [chasenwaves]
Have you played with FTB prior:been playing since release
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB):yes

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes

I've contacted both of you through pm. It's good to see you got on, Wimwicket :D