FTB++|1.4.5|Current MagicWorld Pack + Many More Mods!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Orcius
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: /
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love Feed The Beast, I have seen all Direwolf20's video's; so I know how the game works
  6. Im 17 years old

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Orcius
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: /
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love Feed The Beast, I have seen all Direwolf20's video's; so I know how the game works
  6. Im 17 years old

Did you even look at the application?

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
Did you even look at the application?
Euh... Ok yes i have experience with installing mods (Did play with mod before). I have never played with voicechat ...so i dont care what it is, aslong its easy to install and compatible for mac :)

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: panaplo12
Preferred Method of Communication : TS
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes i am playing 2 months FTB from beta:)
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes, I have

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: panaplo12
Preferred Method of Communication : TS
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes i am playing 2 months FTB from beta:)
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes, I have

I've PM'd you with more details.

Jack_the_Ripper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:jsparky55
Preferred Method of Communication :Skype
Skype username:jsparky55
Do understand that the server is in *BETA:yes
Have you played with FTB prior:a little bit
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB):yes

LunarCast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: LunarCast
Preferred Method of Communication will be whatever the server is using. I have xfire, mumble, teamspeak and skype. Username for all is Lunarcast except for mumble which is just Cast. My skype is linked to my facebook .
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: I understand
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes with 1.4.2 and 1.4.5.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods: Yes. I installed optifine as soon as I started FTB and other mods like Tale of Kingdoms which does not work with buildcraft FYI. Turns the coins into pipes.

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: LunarCast
Preferred Method of Communication will be whatever the server is using. I have xfire, mumble, teamspeak and skype. Username for all is Lunarcast except for mumble which is just Cast. My skype is linked to my facebook .
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: I understand
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes with 1.4.2 and 1.4.5.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods: Yes. I installed optifine as soon as I started FTB and other mods like Tale of Kingdoms which does not work with buildcraft FYI. Turns the coins into pipes.

PM'd you. :D

Jack24

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:Jack24303
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: [email protected] for most stuff skype/xfire/mumble/teamspeak/steam/etc
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Yep
Have you played with FTB prior: Yep
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): only optifine

MTN_DEW_FOO

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: MTN_DEW_FOO
Preferred Method of Communication:Skype
Have you played with FTB prior: I have played with betapack and magic world
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
OP updated to show the addition of ExtraBees. Please do not hesitate to suggest mods! The only mods that will not be put on the server at the moment are those with world gen features, but they can always be considered for when Red Power is released! Also, those who have been accepted up to this point have been spoken to and I'm glad to see there have not been many issues with people getting on :D

lukepower

Jul 29, 2019
age 18
IGN lukepower
Method Of Comm skype
I have played before and am also familiar with installing extra mods

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019

Minecraft IGN: damunzy

Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:
AIM - damunzy, MSN/Live - [email protected], Skype - damunzy

Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Si, senor!

Have you played with FTB prior: Yep, and previous packs that shall be unnamed.

Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): I wouldn't consider that manual since you just drop it in the instMods or mod folder .... ;)

(* Therefore subject to lag, crashes, and mods updating frequently or being added/removed) Been there done that. Ran my own server when I had more free time. You won't hear b!tching from me.

kyle

Jul 29, 2019
age 18
IGN lukepower
Method Of Comm skype
I have played before and am also familiar with installing extra mods

Minecraft IGN: damunzy

Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]:
AIM - damunzy, MSN/Live - [email protected], Skype - damunzy

Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Si, senor!

Have you played with FTB prior: Yep, and previous packs that shall be unnamed.

Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): I wouldn't consider that manual since you just drop it in the instMods or mod folder .... ;)

(* Therefore subject to lag, crashes, and mods updating frequently or being added/removed) Been there done that. Ran my own server when I had more free time. You won't hear b!tching from me.

PM'd you.

Falaim

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Falaim
Preferred Method of Communication Don't mind any
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes but always learning.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): Yes

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: WolflerLegend
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype/TS/Vent/etc.) [Username?]: SKYPE: wolflerlegend and I also use TS3
Do understand that the server is in *BETA: Ofcourse
Have you played with FTB prior: Yes, I played alot FTB Beta and Magic a little.
Do you have previous experience with manually installing mods (ie. adding Optifine to FTB): I created my own modpack for my modded server, so yeah I do have experience.