Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
No you have to click the edit mod pack up on the top, the on the right you highlight blood magic then click enable. Then you should be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoSavage775

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SoSavage775
Skype?: yes but need to remember the account name
Why you want to play on this server: I'm looking for some new modz to play with
Do you like to play with a community?: yes, I'm currently an admin on a DW20 pack and have been taking care of the server for a while but the owner just came back so im looking a pack change

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been lagging horribly for the past two days. I'm getting 3-4 seconds delay on every attack or block breaking/placement, no matter the time of the day; in short it's unplayable. I don't have permission to do /tps so I don't know about that. Other people have also reported massive lag. I hope this can be fixed soon!

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been lagging horribly for the past two days. I'm getting 3-4 seconds delay on every attack or block breaking/placement, no matter the time of the day; in short it's unplayable. I don't have permission to do /tps so I don't know about that. Other people have also reported massive lag. I hope this can be fixed soon!

Darius has access to /tps ask him

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
IGN:qazplm601

skype:yes, but i don't use it.(ask me if you want to chat)

Why you want to play on this server:honestly, haven't gone on a server(other than mine) for a while, saw this and tought it would be a nice place to start.

Do you like to play with a community?:most of the time, but when i don't, i play Singleplayer.

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I am monitoring lag regularly and the TPS is very low, about 12.00 TPS most of the time. But this will be temporary Frisiann in looking into ways to reduce lag until the server specs are improved. The server seems to be mainly lagged by Rotarycraft machines and the like. I kill all entities every once in a while to help reduce too many entities too :)

Jul 29, 2019
The lag problems on the server are fine now, It was due to a mistake and is now fixed :)

IGN:qazplm601

skype:yes, but i don't use it.(ask me if you want to chat)

Why you want to play on this server:honestly, haven't gone on a server(other than mine) for a while, saw this and tought it would be a nice place to start.

Do you like to play with a community?:most of the time, but when i don't, i play Singleplayer.

You are now whitelisted :)

Hirazumi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nameneko134
Skype?: nakeneko134
Why you want to play on this server: One of my friends wants me to join in with him.
Do you like to play with a community?: Better than playing alone

Shadowbreed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zhainius
Skype?: yes but I rarely use it for things other then work
Why you want to play on this server: I've been looking for a new monster server that also has Ars Magica, after I stopped running my own and took a break for a bit. this popped up and sounds perfect
Do you like to play with a community?: of course :)

Infinitegde

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Infinitegde
Why? Last server I was on shutdown. It was dw20 server and I saw this mod pack and realized there are many more mods that I want to experiment with. This server seems like an awesome place to try.
Community? Yep

Linklog

Jul 29, 2019
Fissy i am back from vacation only to go to scout camp. i will be gone for the week. Please keep me whitelisted

Reaku

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so I wont be around for a couple days, again. I've come down with another illness, as they seem to be horribly rampant this year, I'll return once I've gotten over it, which may be a couple days, I'm betting Thursday is when it lets up. I talked about this a bit in the Skype group, if I disappear for almost a week at a time, to a week, I'm more than likely sick with something.

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Okay hey guys, Another mod has been added by request, the statues mod is now on the server! We are using the 2.1.1 build for it :) Thanks

Unkn0wnxgh0st

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Unkn0wnxgh0st
Skype?: Zack.gon
Why you want to play on this server: I want to play this server because my brother plays this server, Plus some of my friends are going to be playing this hopefully, Im a loving person that would like you play with the community.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes

Dennis leung

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to play on this server: I want to play this server because some of my friends are going to be playing this hopefully, I'm a liking person that would like you play with the players on the server.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes because i love other player help me when i need it .
skype? ash4411
IGN:firewell123321

Last edited: