Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Heya!
I've got a rather small Monster server available.
It's nothing too fancy - a simple survival server

This server is intended as a calm, no-fuss server with a cool community to play with.
I intend to focus it around the community in such later on there will be server events and parties, etc.

The server runs some bukkit plugins on the side, but they shouldn't affect gameplay other than giving players a few conveniences. If you're a player on the server who'd like to see a new plugin, pop me a message and I'll see what I can do.

To join you will need to enable blood magic and thaumic tinkering plus you now need to add carpenters blocks, Ars Magica 2 and The Statues mod as they were popular requests on the server!

Basic rules
  • No stealing
  • Keep PvP to a minimum, unless both parties agree to participate
  • No griefing, destroying other player's houses/buildings and so on
Stealing and griefing will be met with bans on a case-by-case basis.

Info
  • 15 slots
  • Survival (build, mine, craft. Easy peasy)
  • Normal difficulty
  • Nothing disabled as of yet
  • CubedHost
Disabled items
  • What disabled items?!
To join just post a message in the thread with this info:
IGN:
Why you want to play on this server:
Do you like to play with a community?:

And that's it! Simple as that now just wait for a quick reply =) Please note I am on UK time so please be patient if I don't reply instantly
When you are whitelisted simply join with this IP: 178.32.253.160:25661

Last edited:

Alex hales

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:AIHxBROTHER
Skype?:alex hales
Why you want to play on this server:Because i have been looking for a good server and i think i may have found it.
Do you like to play with a community?:yes i most certainly do.

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dlkane
Skype?: yup don't remember login, will get back to you on it.
Why you want to play on this server: looking to start monster again, have not played in a while
Do you like to play with a community?: yes I do!

Is blood magic enabled?

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Okay hop on, i've whitelisted you
Blood magic isn't enabled as of yet, possibly will be soon

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darius111
Skype?: izaakize
Why you want to play on this server: To build some epic contraptions alongside others!
Do you like to play with a community?: Definitely!

Corax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Corax_90
Skype?:corax1990
Why you want to play on this server:Im looking for a little and nice community to play with
Do you like to play with a community?: Sure!

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I've enabled Blood Magic and Thaumic Tinkerer on the server! Remember to enable them client side too![DOUBLEPOST=1400076845][/DOUBLEPOST]Corax your whitelisted, remember to enable blood magic and thaumic tinkerer! =D

Deadbolt11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deadbolt11
Skype?: johnny.deadbolt
Why you want to play on this server: Because I want to play FTB-monster with other players,and i am also very good at redstone and building.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes I do

Deadbolt11

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1400097169][/DOUBLEPOST]there are 3 different microblocks that are not installed on the client

savethechicken

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:_savethechicken_
Skype?: saveth3chicken
Why you want to play on this server: I have been looking for a good community to play FTB with. I am currently on a vanilla SMP but we do not have a FTB server. I am tired of playing SSP Monster. :)
Do you like to play with a community?: Yeah, I have been on my other server for over two years now.

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
You need to enable blood magic and thaumic tinkerer[DOUBLEPOST=1400100779][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:_savethechicken_
Skype?: saveth3chicken
Why you want to play on this server: I have been looking for a good community to play FTB with. I am currently on a vanilla SMP but we do not have a FTB server. I am tired of playing SSP Monster. :)
Do you like to play with a community?: Yeah, I have been on my other server for over two years now.
Added you to the white list, remember to enable blood magic and thaumic tinkerer :)[DOUBLEPOST=1400100809][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey bud its alex from the server it says i am not whitelisted
Really? Okay i'll try and re add you =P

savethechicken

Jul 29, 2019
You need to enable blood magic and thaumic tinkerer[DOUBLEPOST=1400100779][/DOUBLEPOST]
Added you to the white list, remember to enable blood magic and thaumic tinkerer :)[DOUBLEPOST=1400100809][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks - When you get a chance I am getting a message that I am not whitelisted when trying to join. _savethechicken_