Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

IBtro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iBtro
Why I want to play on this server: I have difficulty starting a survival by myself and I get easily bored. However playing with a group helps me stay motivated and it have much more fun. I also have never played Monster so I would like to start with a small community.
Do I like to play with a community: Yes! It's my preferred way to play Minecraft. I love being able to ask for help if needed or having a fun community activity.

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rocy775
Skype?: rocy775 (I tend not to talk to a lot of people, but maybe when I get more confident on the server! :D )
Why you want to play on this server: Looking for a new server to play on with some cool people!
Do you like to play with a community?: Generally yes, it's fun making massive builds with a group of people. However I haven't done that in ages!

Codeni

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: codeni
Skype?: Yes, but I don't hand out my Skype info.
Why you want to play on this server: I enjoy playing on servers, communities are great, especially small ones. I like that there are no banned items, and that its a small server.
Do you like to play with a community?: Very much so. I like helping people out when they need it if I am able to. :]

Bobinskee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:billbobobins
Why you want to play on this server: Looking for a mature server.
Do you like to play with a community?:Yeah

mattloveOHIOST5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mattloveOHIOST5
Age: 12 (but I'm mature, and I prove that with my straight a's in school
Why I want to play? I wanna play on a awesome ftb server with no plugins, no griefers, and wanna play with others, not alone.
Do u like to play with a community? Yes, I'm currently on a white listed SMP vanilla server and I get along with others well.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: madnewmy
Skype: none for now, but I could setup :) I can't really talk most of the time anyway...
Why I want to play? I am looking for a small server to setup and have fun :D tired of playing SSP
Playing with community? Yup :D I love to start off with people and build with them :)

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted =D[DOUBLEPOST=1400348999][/DOUBLEPOST]Also guys the Skype chat is mainly so I can keep everyone updated on server status instead of having to tell individuals on the actual server =D

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, due to the server crashing when the world was loaded, access to the twilight forest has been disabled, the mod is still active though so any items needed from the forest can be obtained by asking me, thank you =P

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody loaded the bugged twilight forest which in turn led the server to crash for about 10 mins, back online now

acanady

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: acanady
Skype?: bookboy2000
Why you want to play on this server: I stopped playing minecraft for a while because i got bored of singleplayer, i just want a small mature server that i can play on without all the hassle and problems of those GiGANTIC like 500 people servers
Do you like to play with a community?: I love playing with a community as long as they love playing with me, I am respectful and i know how to have fun.

Question: Is there a TeamSpeak, you should have a teamspeak

Manny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:liam_t_123
Skype?:liam
Why you want to play on this server:i like friendly whitelist servers with nothing banned so i can spend countless hours playing.
Do you like to play with a community?:i like to cooperate with people and make friends and just have fun :D.

ThomasM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxeraserxx

Why you want to play on this server: I need friends
Do you like to play with a community?: yes