Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gogeta00345

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gogeta00345
Skype?:gogeta00345
Why you want to play on this server:to have fun with players and people and RebelGurlie told me how fun it wuld be XD
Do you like to play with a community?:‏For sure

Getthefunkon22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: voserob
Skype?: Yes
Why you want to play on this server: New mod pack looking for a new community
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes

Linklog

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, Im the youngest player on the server,
Also Is The Server Down?

Last edited:

InOrder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: InOrder
Skype?: InOrder101
Why you want to play on this server: I need a orginized server to play on.
Do you like to play with a community?: Absolutely

IGN: Dark_reflx
Skype?: Dark_Reflx
Why you want to play on this server: Want to play with InOrder
Do you like to play with a community?: Yessir

DarkNintendoGuy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:DarkNintendoGuy
Skype?:DarkNintendoGuy
Why you want to play on this server:I want to play on the server because my friend told me that this server has a nice community and I like nice people.
Do you like to play with a community?:I love playing with a community it's not fun playing alone for me I have to play with more than 5 people on the server?[DOUBLEPOST=1404549571][/DOUBLEPOST]btw the happy faces are suppose to be a "D" xD

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minuhasune
Skype?: Moasseman (Please note who you are in the adding message if you plan on doing so)
Why you want to play on this server: I wish to play on this server because I won't get a 500ms+ latency on it and it sounds like there's few peeps there to talk about stuff with :3
Do you like to play with a community?: Depends on what this means; do I like to play around people and maybe build a grand town or something with them? Sure! Do I like to share my base with 5 others? No :(

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sarathin
Skype?: not using that
Why you want to play on this server: I want to build some giant railroad systems and become a nuclear physicist ;)
Do you like to play with a community?: A lot

Warthing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Warthing
Skype?: No Skype
Why you want to play on this server: Looking for a server to try out the monster pack.
Do you like to play with a community?: I do like playing with a community

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maplepies
Skype?: id feel better giving it out in a private message
Why you want to play on this server: used to play on one till died and its hard to find a forums post where the poster responds back:p
Do you like to play with a community?: yes i prefer it.

MagicLands123453

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: omri123453
Skype?: I don't have Skype
What I want to play on the server: I looked for one of them a lot of time, I am tired of playing alone, and I want to improve my Minecraft skills with other players. I want to play with a partner.
Do I want to play with a community: I would love to play with a community.

Last edited:

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
IGN: cpaxe97
Skype?: cpaxe97
Why you want to play on this server: I'm looking to play with a friend with this modpack and this looks like the right one, his application is below mine.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, I do like to play with the community.

IGN: Dreadnik
Skype?: dreadnik240
Why you want to play on this server: looking to play some ftb with my friend cpaxe97
Do you like to play with a community?: yes very much.

zach1011

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Markssvtcobra
Skype?:none
Why you want to play on this server: because I want to play with others and want to play monster on a server
Do you like to play with a community?:yep

Last edited: