Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Oc'Nim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Celatac
Skype?: Princeluminarium
Why you want to play on this server: 1.1.2 server and it seem it'll be fun to play with other people.
Do you like to play with a community?: If they're mature, then yes.

Reaku

Jul 29, 2019
As a heads up, I wont be able to play online for a couple more days, I came down with an illness, so I'm fighting that off. I will be active starting around Wednesday, at best, Tuesday if lucky.
Putting this down so it doesn't look like I disappeared.

StarStikerXXI

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XevonTelstar
Skype: the names StarStriker,:cool: add me if you want but when its on is random.
Why you want to play on this server: I'm looking for a friendly server i can play on with my friends. i also love building castles:D
Do you like to play with a community?: yes, the more the merrier!

Jul 29, 2019
It would be useful if Frissy could update the OP with mods people need to install, for new members.
Yes I understand but fris is having trouble with his computer atm so it would be wise to look through this thread on any new information :)
What happened to the server? =l
The server will be down for a little bit whilst fris deals with a few item id conflicts caused by Ars Magica 2. This is not that surprising.
If people want to stay more up to date I recommend you join our Skype chat as that is where we discuss everything to do with the server.

Njordin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Njordin2010
Why you want to play on this server: i love the fact that there a no banned items, i´m new to FTB (played tekkit before) and i want to join a mature and friendly community.
Do you like to play with a community?: sure, that´s why i´m applying ;D

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys as Orson said above my computer I'd basically wrecked, so I'm having to work from my iPad with fixing server stuff, there has been a few own I'd conflicts with the recent addition our Ars magica, sorry for the down time plus I have a personal life outside of the sever

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Trollish2012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Trollish2012
Skype?: Got
Why you want to play on this server: I love to play FTB, but with community i think it is even better.
Do you like to play with a community?: yes

Last edited:

StarStikerXXI

Jul 29, 2019
says i'm missing some micro blocks, tile.bloodstonebrick, tile.largebloodstonebrick and tile.spectralblock when i try to join the server. how do i fix this?