Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys sorry again, ask is back up and running, now on 1.1.2 with blood magic enabled, an working through white listing everyone again

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, everyone is now whitelisted, please remember to add blood magic and update to 1.1.2, also you will now need to add carpenters blocks as it was a popular request on the server, thanks guys :)

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, everyone is now whitelisted, please remember to add blood magic and update to 1.1.2, also you will now need to add carpenters blocks as it was a popular request on the server, thanks guys :)

what version of carpenters block?

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
when i install the mod carpenters block using my new mac it gives me a folder rather than a jar file, when loading it into the mods list it doesn't recognize the mod at all. Does anyone know how to do this process on a mac?

Linklog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Linklog
Skype?: linklog11
Why you want to play on this server: I want to play a private server and join with a community.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, I like to be social

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Linklog
Skype?: linklog11
Why you want to play on this server: I want to play a private server and join with a community.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, I like to be social
IGN:BasedBoySky
Skype?:N/A
Why you want to play on this server: One of the few servers Ive found running 1.1.2 with very little banned items. Wanted to get back into some FTB after a few months of not playing.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes I enjoy the company of others for the most part lol

You are both whitelisted :)

Reaku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reaku
Skype?: I'll send a PM.
Why you want to play on this server: From what I see in this thread, it looks like it would be the most idea server to play on, with little restrictions given, and the rules being common sense, other than that, it isn't anything too strict.
Do you like to play with a community?: Of course! Though I build away from everybody, it is nice to be around others while playing.

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: funkeytown2055
Skype?: yes
Why you want to play on this server: because your server has all the mods i like
Do you like to play with a community?: yea but i like to build away from averyone

Nutbang

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nutbang
Skype?: nutbang
Why you want to play on this server: I want to play FTB with my friends on a server with no banned items.
Do you like to play with a community?:Yes

maickeyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:eek:wnas10
Skype?:maickey16
Why you want to play on this server: I've been looking for a server for a while where i can just play without any problems :)
Do you like to play with a community?: i do yes but i also sometimes like to play by myself

Jake170897

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: batboy14
Skype?: batboy142
Why you want to play on this server: My friend referred it to me
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes! :)

TrpkGod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrpkGod
Skype?: xExpired
Why you want to play on this server: Well i've recently found that playing monster by yourself isn't as fun as playing with a small if not big community, so i would like to play on a server to interact with others and see how other people play and etc..
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes

Linklog

Jul 29, 2019
Hey fris I will be gone for a week, so i cant be on the server, could you have me saved on whitelist Thanks

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
this is the app for me and my friend
pleas accept me and my friend

IGN:EgG4mer
Skype?:EgG4mer
Why you want to play on this server:i love play minecraft withe friends
Do you like to play with a community?:yup

IGN:Sollace5791
Skype?:mhmdalatebe
Why you want to play on this server:Because my friend
Do you like to play with a community?:yup