Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rostislavs02

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rostik002
Skype?:mrthetankionline
Why you want to play on this server:I love the FTB modpacks and i love playing in small communities :)
Do you like to play with a community?: Definitely.[DOUBLEPOST=1400791200][/DOUBLEPOST]If possible, please reply through skype but it doesen't matter too much

Rebel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RebelGurlie
Skype?: yes but hardly used
Why you want to play on this server: because I have been looking for a server that has no banned items and no required quarry and turtle warp :/ I like to choose my own quarry worlds :p I also want a nice community that likes to help people and I believe this may be it :)
Do you like to play with a community?: love it ~

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Okay whitelisted everyone, I will be away for a week so i will not be able to accept any more applications until i get back, sorry for any inconvenience =)

Devon206

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: devon206
Skype?: DevonG206
Why you want to play on this server: I am getting back into FTB and I decided to play the Monster Pack, after a while of playing it I am hooked and I want to play on a more serious, mature, and smaller server.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, I find that it is a great way to make friends and have fun. I find it a lot more entertaining than Single Player.

DoGGAIA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Naughtyvixen25
Why do I want to play on this server: RebelGurlie and I have been looking for a good helpful server, where we can pretty much do anything we want on that server. I personally am just looking for a server I can have fun on and hope this is it.
Do you like to play with a community: Yes I do.

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boratanoim
Skype?: joel.fugguson
Why you want to play on this server: To be able to record and have fun and enjoy the community
Do you like to play with a community?: Thats the reason I play . :D

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BattleDwarf321
Skype?: BattleDwarf321
Why you want to play on this server: I want a community server where i'm not the only one but there still be the same people
Do you like to play with a community?: YES!

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I won't be able to whitelist till Saturday, sorry

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

PopityCorn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PopityCorn
Skype?:thelastprime8
Why you want to play on this server: So I can play with my friends.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes.

RoninHonor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RoninHonor
Age 23
Why do you want to play on this server? so I can play with all my friends and play with mods that are not allowed on other servers.
Do you like to play with community? yes absolutely

Lectronic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: swamps
Skype?: No
Why you want to play on this server: A friend of mine is trying to get me back into minecraft, and reccomended this modpack with this server to me.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, I love community events/projects.

mannebanne4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: manne4
Age: 14(i know i am a bit young but i am mature for my age and wont grief and use foul language in chat)
Reason: i have been looking for a good server for about a week now and i found this tread and i love to play with a small community because its easyer to make community projects. if i dont get added i get it :)

suchcio

Jul 29, 2019
Can u add my friends 2?
IGN:SuchCio strzeleckaktus runage97
Skype?: We pref teamspeak3. But if u want i can give mine: suchar1j
Why you want to play on this server: We are just looking for nice and not laggy server to play.
Do you like to play with a community?: It is fine, but mainly we are going to cooperate in 3man team.
Itll be great if u accept :)

thebigturnip

Jul 29, 2019
Fris, I've been locked out of my base for the last few days because of a bug in MFFS, please could you break the interdiction matrix at my base.

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
Before posting an application,just wanted to ask, you have white listed an awfully large amount of people for a 15 slot server, how often are people hitting the server full mark? I'm looking for a server to undertake a large project and having a full server I can't get on due to being full is kinda bad for that.

Jul 29, 2019
Before posting an application,just wanted to ask, you have white listed an awfully large amount of people for a 15 slot server, how often are people hitting the server full mark? I'm looking for a server to undertake a large project and having a full server I can't get on due to being full is kinda bad for that.
It's rarely ever full that's why he whitelisted so many, anyone that does not come on i think he removes from the whitelist. Not yet seen the server overflowing, too many people apply and never come on :/

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Abdiel_Kavash
Skype?: Will PM you if I get accepted, I don't want random people messaging me.
Why you want to play on this server: I want to play with other people, also want to try out some mods that I've never played with before. I'm looking for an European server because my ping to the US makes the game almost unplayable.
Do you like to play with a community?: If I wanted to play alone I wouldn't join a multiplayer server. I want to join a neighborhood where we can visit each other, help out, or pull pranks :) I don't want to have to travel 1000 blocks just to meet someone.