Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MohammadKoush

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mohammadkoush
Skype?: mohammadkoush
Why you want to play on this server:
i play mine craft ftb to relax and rewind

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jakedabomb
Skype?: ilikepie100
Why you want to play on this server: To connect with other players and be apart of a community
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pibx10
Skype?: pibx10
Why you want to play on this server: to be apart of a server whos ideals consist of mainly community efforts
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morkloo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Morkloo
Skype?:Will be provided on a need to know basis :)
Why you want to play on this server: I seek a small Monster server with no major limitations.
Do you like to play with a community?: I find it to be rather enjoyable.

mikalosa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mikalosa
Skype?: [email protected] (warning: i have no mic nor camera)
Why you want to play on this server: i'm still trying to find a pack to settle with atm, i hate playing alone, and i prefer smaller servers
Do you like to play with a community?: tbh depends on the size but i get lonely playing alone, server or ssp, so i'll say yes

blomstrand98

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blomstrand98
Skype?:linkan162
Why you want to play on this server: i want to play on the server because i love to play with people and build with people so i hope i get in :)
Do you like to play with a community?: yes

jaught

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jaught1999
Skype?: joahnnaug
Why you want to play on this server: to be on a server that has a good community, build, mine and the useual
Do you like to play with a community?: I like to play around with a community.

Divinejrjr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: divinejrjr
Skype?: yes (ill pm it if i can join)
Why you want to play on this server: looking for a nice place where i can hang out with some peeps and mabey learn a new mod or two if some one will willing to help
Do you like to play with a community?: most of the time

lukybee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Lukybee
Skype?:no
Why you want to play on this server: Looking to find a server that i could stay on for a while with people on and work on some community projects and such
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes

iambbsun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iambbsun
Skype?:no
Why you want to play on this server:I am finding a no banned item server, i can play freely(I am a Chinese)
Do you like to play with a community?:Yes of course, That y i hate single player

MrSilvahh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Creep4427
Skype?: Machachanator
Why you want to play on this server: Make some new friends and no banned items
Do you like to play with a community?: I prefer it

NadePvP

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! :)
I'd love to join!

IGN: NadePvP
Skype?: NadePvP
Why you want to play on this server: Because i dont like servers with to many players, i prefer small "private" Servers, and i love to build awesome stuff together with a small server comunity :)
Do you like to play with a community?: As i said i love to play in a small community, because its just cool to build some awesome stuff together!

Would be so nice if i could join the server! I play FTB Monster since like 3-4 Months, and i dont call myself a Noob, but im also not the biggest Pro - still learning new stuff and discovering new mods! :)
Hope i'll get accepted ;)

mexican bandito

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ldogerl14

Skype?: ldogerl14

Why you want to play on this server: I like to make new friends and my other friend got accepted (creep4427) and we are kind of like a dynamic Duo.

Do you like to play with a community?: Yes i do, like a said i like to make and meet new people.