Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ThaDarkKlown666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheDarkKlown666
Skype?:yes but wont post publically
Why you want to play on this server: just to join a community where i can focus on building awesome stuff with others and get help with a few mods i am not 100% at yet =]
Do you like to play with a community?: hellz yeah

sros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sros1995
Skype?: nope
Why you want to play on this server: i would love to play with other people and i want to play with a fun group of people
Do you like to play with a community?: yea

Colt45n2zags

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Colt45n2zags
Skype?: Not atm
Why you want to play on this server: Looking for a place to play with others while learning new stuff in modded minecraft.
Do you like to play with a community?: Absolutely.

savethechicken

Jul 29, 2019
@Frisiann - Do we have a Skype channel chat or Forum that we can communicate with? For instance, I shared the coords of the end portal that I found using the in game chat but not everyone can see it.

Jijeras97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1BM35
Skype?: Don't have one.
Why you want to play on this server: I'm looking for a server with a good community, players, and lag-free.
Do you like to play with a community?: Of course I do, I have more motivation to play multiplayer FTB than singleplayer FTB.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pibx10
Skype?: pibx10
Why you want to play on this server: Community driven servers are what i live for
Do you like to play with a community?: Absolutely

thebigturnip

Jul 29, 2019
GN: thebigturnip

Skype?: No
Why you want to play on this server: I am back from a minecraft hiatus, I've not done much modded minecraft before and decided to give it a go and it has given minecraft new life. I have been playing FTB Monster for the last few weeks in SSP and feel it is time for my creations to be unleashed onto the world.

Do you like to play with a community?: I like building big things and getting involved in community projects. I'm fairly new to the mod scene, so I'm not going to be able to bring much technical expertise, but I'm a quick learner and willing to get stuck in.

Vulcan_Legend

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:vulcan_legend
Skype?:vulcan_legend
Why you want to play on this server:I enjoy interacting with other people and this seems like a fun server with a good small community
Do you like to play with a community?:As I said other I enjoy playing with others and like playing with a great community

Just a quick question, what are the server specs?

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vend_tta
Skype?: I'll give you this IG.
Why you want to play on this server: I'm looking for a small community and people to chill with. I like doing community builds and spending lots of time on my "base". I love the mods and mechanics that can be worked in the FTB monster pack.
Do you like to play with a community?: Of course, I love working with others.