Open Server Frankrd3's Server[150Slots][Bukkit]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Frankrd3

Jul 29, 2019
Found the issue, patching then making server stay up.
Console: 2013-04-16 01:18:59 [SEVERE] A TileEntity type any has throw an exception trying to write state. It will not persist. Report this to the mod author
Console: java.lang.RuntimeException: class any is missing a mapping! This is a bug!
Error: Minecraft server error. Server will be restarted.
Console:at any.b(TileEntity.java:107)
Console:at aam.a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:311)
Console:at aam.a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:127)
Console:at im.b(ChunkProviderServer.java:232)
Console:at im.a(ChunkProviderServer.java:284)
Console:at in.a(WorldServer.java:844)
Console:at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:373)
Console:at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:605)
Console:at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
Console:at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Frankrd3

Jul 29, 2019
Bad news,

The map was causing a major issue while the server tried to save. What i'm going to do is allow you to transfer your items from the old map to the new map, below are the command you can run:
  • To old world: /mv tp FTB
  • To new World /mv tp FTB-New
Again, I'm sorry this had to happen, it was totally not planned at all and was not expected.

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
And also the server has been down for a couple of hours since it "restarted" as the console said on the server when i joined.

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
Owww poor server , Had the best time on there ever and hope i dont lose my stuff , I want my 14hv solars and my mass fab + my 4 quarrys refuned if we start a new world :p How you can fix it soon frank :D if you need help ask i can give u a hand with any problems. - iMineGod

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
did240 lie? Server bot up so how can u see new map
Or
is there a new ip?

Will check up on this site tomorrow !