Open Server Frankrd3's Server[150Slots][Bukkit]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
frank i need help. !! MrabEzreb keeps stealing from me !!
And i cannot do anything against it

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
May I get whitelisted?
I played FTB for quite a long time, I know all the mods well, and I really want to contribute to a server with no banned mods, becuase limits suck XD
I would really be happy and I hoping you would consider whitelisting me.
IGN: retgool

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
Frank, I need some help on server please.. film4best13 and doubleurluck are hacking and threatening people on server :( Most people are leaving because of them !!

Add me on skype so I cna explain and send u pics of this ! Skype:james9094911

did240

Jul 29, 2019
Frank, I need some help on server please.. film4best13 and doubleurluck are hacking and threatening people on server :( Most people are leaving because of them !!

Add me on skype so I cna explain and send u pics of this ! Skype:james9094911
they haven't hacked anyone, as for no one being on the server you left to play with whoopie,nick and Aaron on your own server so people left.. because there was no one to play with

r3vy

Jul 29, 2019
they haven't hacked anyone, as for no one being on the server you left to play with whoopie,nick and Aaron on your own server so people left.. because there was no one to play with
Lol Thanks.

Film4best13 here.

Aaron Teleported me into his forcefield telling me he was going to trade something with me. I was killed instantly obviously, but wrote down the coords of the death point. I said "HAha thanks for the coords to your base, incoming nuke!" He got so scared and me and double kept trolling him to scare him more. I got my payback mentally, not with destruction was fun/funny. lol. All I do is make bees all day, I dont have a power suit or weapons. I'm peaceful :) They think we are going to nuke them hahaha. :p

Frankrd3

Jul 29, 2019
Updates server to latest version. White list removed due to player count talking a poo.

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys , Server going to be Direwolf20 1.5.2 but It will be up in a few days :D Frank verified it and its all going to up any time know :) keep checking back for more details... ;)

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys , Server going to be Direwolf20 1.5.2 but It will be up in a few days :D Frank verified it and its all going to up any time know :) keep checking back for more details... ;)

Some guy:Ironic Isnt it?
SHUT THE HECK UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
...Well well well isnt it iminegod

Frankrd3

Jul 29, 2019

I can indeed confirm this is true, please fasten your seat belts and prepare for the new generation.