Open Server Frankrd3's Server[150Slots][Bukkit]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frankrd3

Jul 29, 2019
Features
  • Jobs
  • Towny
  • No banned items
Information
The server is a 24GB, Intel Xeon, dedicated server, hosted in France. We feel that we shouldn’t ban mods as you should be able to do what you want, the only problem can arise if you were to get griefed or stolen from, and there is a possibility that it can’t be logged.
Other details

Server IP: mc.frankrd3.com
Server Location: US
Slots: 150

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
frank GET A GRIEF AND STEAL PROTECTION BECAUSE LOCKETT DOSENT WORK ON BARRELS HURRY THEM UP BEFORE I QUIT THIS SERVER BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING ITS EITHER WHITELIST,PLUGINS,OR PEOPLE QUITING

Frankrd3

Jul 29, 2019
frank GET A GRIEF AND STEAL PROTECTION BECAUSE LOCKETT DOSENT WORK ON BARRELS HURRY THEM UP BEFORE I QUIT THIS SERVER BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING ITS EITHER WHITELIST,PLUGINS,OR PEOPLE QUITING

I'll see what I can do. These are the kind of issues you will run into on a public server, that doesn't fully support CraftBukkit.

Frankrd3

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the issues, looking to see what is going on.[DOUBLEPOST=1366066583][/DOUBLEPOST]Going to move server directories, and mess around with Java seeing if that will work.