Forum Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
The Steaming section of the website, are there suppose to be links there? I only see white boxes, and it would be nice to easily get to everyone's streams :)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Have you thought of putting a pirate skull next to your name?
Or a stick-figured hangman. That, if anything, would sure make users think twice of ignoring you :D
olRHN.jpg

This one is way too big, though. Couldn't find a smaller image.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I link my sig and i think it stands out from what i am posting so you can't really mix up the two. :p

Jorcer

Jul 29, 2019
Munaus, there is an option to hide other peoples signatures in the options. With that feature, I don't see a problem with leaving sigs on (within reason of course)
EDIT: Tiny thing, don't you think the name of this subsection should be capitalised like the rest?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Munaus, there is an option to hide other peoples signatures in the options. With that feature, I don't see a problem with leaving sigs on (within reason of course)
EDIT: Tiny thing, don't you think the name of this subsection should be capitalised like the rest?
Oh, hi. Where's my partner in crime been lately? Have you downloaded the launcher? It works!

Jorcer

Jul 29, 2019
I have been hanging my head in shame for the past few days. (and also travelling home for Remembrance day) I have downloaded the launcher and it seems to be running smoothly. I think i might join you in the Technical help section in a bit...

Also, to keep somewhat on-topic, I vote for the coloured names for mods and other VIP's. It makes it easy to pick them out of a crowd.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I know the technic forums are available on the app Tapatalk. Is that something that just needs to be enabled through this website, or requested by Tapatalk? Or is that already a feature?

Jorcer

Jul 29, 2019
Say what!
What!

On-Topic, I believe there may be a cost associated with TapTalk, (After research there is a free version but I have doubts on the quality) but other than that I think you can just register your Forum by setting up an Owners account.

Jorcer

Jul 29, 2019
The only reason I got it is because I couldn't type on my phone using the browser and there are no good free browsers that work. Plus $3 isn't really that much. It would be a handy feature though.

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
Bee's are amazing. I'm sure i'le love bee's in forestry. I love ur suggestions ashley, especially "4. A standard posting format for server promotions, that way the players who are searching can easily find the information they want". I'm sure you know why. Also sorry about no profile picture just trying to upload when possible xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.