Status
Not open for further replies.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe :D
You also have my third or fourth or whatever Wagon

Besides:
Username of Nominee: @ljfa
Anyone who sees this worth thirding maybe?

Edit: Actually nevermind, I'm not really sure if I want to be moderator at all and if I have enough time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strikingwolf

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
  • Any additional information you want to add:
Pad's a pretty well-known member of the FTB community - he's in the phoenix team, and was once a wiki team member, so we know he can definitely work well in the moderation team. He can often be seen talking on the side of reason in many debates, as well as doing his best to hose down flamewars and people getting angry. I've known him a while now, and I think he's a really great guy, a valued member of the community, and would be a wonderful addition to the moderation staff.
14'thd or something

Reactions: Padfoote

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to continue the trend of being slightly off topic, what is the definition of "existing members in good standing"? I am a quality over quantity type of guy so I haven't asked my Github team or anyone that I have helped with servers because while they are awesome people they aren't high profile individuals.

Reactions: Padfoote

Numbah90

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to continue the trend of being slightly off topic, what is the definition of "existing members in good standing"? I am a quality over quantity type of guy so I haven't asked my Github team or anyone that I have helped with servers because while they are awesome people they aren't high profile individuals.
I'm pretty sure it means you've been a member of the forums for a little while now and have little to no infractions on your account.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
You probably want to be:
A well known face (i.e. not someone your active member won't recognize)
Someone people like
Someone who's not been caught flamebaiting/name calling/etc.
And a general Vauthil ;) (TOTALLY not kissing ass there)

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
You probably want to be:
A well known face (i.e. not someone your active member won't recognize)
Someone people like
Someone who's not been caught flamebaiting/name calling/etc.
And a general Vauthil ;) (TOTALLY not kissing ass there)
3/4 rules disqualify me... On the positive side, I'm quite well-liked at MCF :p

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
It's really sad, really. Checking out a few threads around here once every two, three weeks, to just confirm the fact that this forum is really quickly turning into just one more infamous example on how people simply can't be nice to each other on the internet anymore. I'd go on further on the topic, however, my opinion was not demanded, and if it was, it would do no good to post it- considering past events, all I would get is hate, disagreement, and consequently, stupidly consistent flamewars, where neither side understands how simple and effective it is to just do this one magnificent thing, called: "Forgetting about it".

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
It's really sad, really. Checking out a few threads around here once every two, three weeks, to just confirm the fact that this forum is really quickly turning into just one more infamous example on how people simply can't be nice to each other on the internet anymore. I'd go on further on the topic, however, my opinion was not demanded, and if it was, it would do no good to post it- considering past events, all I would get is hate, disagreement, and consequently, stupidly consistent flamewars, where neither side understands how simple and effective it is to just do this one magnificent thing, called: "Forgetting about it".
To add on to this, we discussed it in private and I'd like to apologize to @ScottulusMaximus for how we acted, and it's been fixed and shouldn't happen again.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I liked this...oh god the irony :p

/me goes back to yelling at people about Java :p

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
So does anyone know when these people will be getting picked?
Need to know when to have some popcorn and chocolate ready :p

I think you may get more support than you would think about the whole forums going down hill and fast..

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
tumblr_inline_ngnec9sYVV1rnxud7.gif

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Wow, someone here is a bit absent minded and need to watch the news section more often :p

Glad to see the people who I personally thought would be good for the positions have applied. And that so many others thought they would be suitable as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.