Forum Game - The Ban Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Banned for not knowing the definition of hate.
I am banning Bellaabzug21 for thinking I do not know the definition of hate.
I don't dislike the people that are homosexual, only homosexuality in and of itself. And guess what it's root is? The Devil, who I hate. The Devil is here to "kill, steal, and destroy." He is "a roaring lion seeking to devour its prey." And he has many ways to deceive you in to unbelief and sin, to ultimately bring you down with him to the depths of Hell.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sighing so hard right now, like you would not believe.
The person above is banned for capitalising "lesbianism". It's not a proper noun! Only proper nouns get capitalised in the middle of a sentence.

Reactions: goreae

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
ApSciMorgs is banned for... I don't have a reason. Grammar is perfect... Wait. ApSciMorgs is banned for posting other things before banning.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz is banned because sexuality is technically caused by hormones and Liara had a greater concentration of testosterone in the liquid she was in when she was in the uterus (forgot the name) than most womem, so she was attracted to women but she had XX as Chromosomes, so she was a lesbian.
Sexuality is biological, sir. Not a lie spread by the Devil. Remember, God prefers loveable atheists to hateful christians. And a lot.

EDIT:
EX YOU NINJA I HAD AN EXPLANATION FOR WHIZZ!

Reactions: dgdas9

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I am banning Exedra for not placing a period at the end of his sentence.

Whizz is banned because sexuality is technically caused by hormones and Liara had a greater concentration of testosterone in the liquid she was in when she was in the uterus (forgot the name) than most womem, so she was attracted to women but she had XX as Chromosomes, so she was a lesbian.
Sexuality is biological, sir. Not a lie spread by the Devil. Remember, God prefers loveable atheists to hateful christians. And a lot.

EDIT:
EX YOU NINJA I HAD AN EXPLANATION FOR WHIZZ!

I'm now in the process of finding an answer for this. I don't have all the answers but I'll have one for this soon.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Whizzball1 is banned for not realizing that any answer that you want can be found via the internet or a good book.

Bellaabzug21 is banned for capitalising my name and for not realising that no one can have all the answers at once and that our minds cannot fathom things like the Trinity or never dying or how it would feel to die without going anywhere, in endless slumber.
You can do this:
"I am banning whizzball1 for [REASON]"
So that I don't ban you for capitalising my name or someone else's who doesn't have capitalisation.