Forum Game - The Ban Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I am banning dgdas9 for not capitalising his I.
And I don't dislike Liara. I just dislike Lesbianism, because it' s a path that leads only to Hell.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I am banning dgdas9 for not capitalising his I.
And I don't dislike Liara. I just dislike Lesbianism, because it' s a path that leads only to Hell.
Listen here, you don't know her well enough to make any judgements, nor do you have the right to force your opinion down people's throats. Banned for reasons above.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
whizzball1 Is banned for bwnning me.

Whizz. If you believe so, I have the obligation to respect your believes.
But please underwtand that peoples' sexual orientation is something you have to respect.

Edit: exedra is banned for not trying to act falmly and being rude to whizz, even though I agree with him

Reactions: Exedra

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Banned I was just defending Lia, nothing wrong with that. I've been calm about it before, but he's said it WAY too many times.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
ikr, I just can't stand some of his positions/opinions. Banned because I missunderstood your post.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I am banning dgdas9 for spelling "because" wrong.
I'm scared for Liara. I don't want her going to a place of eternal torment.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz is banned for correcting me.

Well, whizz, I think Liara knows the religious consequences of being Lesbian...

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I am banning dgdas9 for spelling "because" wrong.
I'm scared for Liara. I don't want her going to a place of eternal torment.
Whizzball1 is banned for thinking that a god would condemn someone to eternal torment because of the brain that said god made for the person. Homosexuality is biological, it is not a choice.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Whizzball1 is banned for thinking that a god would condemn someone to eternal torment because of the brain that said god made for the person. Homosexuality is biological, it is not a choice.
I am banning goreae for capitalising my name.
It's another one of the Devil's lies. It is certainly not biological. No one is born to be a homosexual. Satan puts the idea in their mind and cultivates it and the victims don't resist. They believe the lie that they were born to be homosexual and get caught in Satan's snare.