Forum Game - The Ban Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Wow... I clicked here wondering what you banned me for and that was the first thing I thought of. Banned for banning me for banning another person for banning another person.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Bellaabzug21 is banned for not capitalising my name and for not desiring to use my "forumula" for banning with correct capitalisation.
Whizzball1 is banned for contradicting himself. First, you say that your name should not be capitalized, then you say it should, and say that bella's post was incorrect when the above statement says that it clearly was correct.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Whizzball1 is banned for contradicting himself. First, you say that your name should not be capitalized, then you say it should, and say that bella's post was incorrect when the above statement says that it clearly was correct.
I am banning goreae for misunderstanding my self-imposed rule.
If the name is not capitalised, it goes in the middle of the sentence. If it is, I can put it at the beginning. Also, I'll just post the video for Bella. Now I get it.
Yeah that was a contradiction.