Whitelist Server Forgotten Beast | v8.2 | Small Community | Mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Updated TwilightForest to the version used in the FTB pack. There was no new version of the modpack, yet one of the mods changed.
Took the opportunity to update AppliedEnergistics to the latest version, since this was already different from the modpack.

Update instructions can be found here: http://www.emptybit.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=81#p81

At the same time, I am opening applications again, because online numbers are low enough that the server can handle some extra players.

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Steven_McWayne
Rough playtime with timezone:UTC+1, 1 or 2 Hours a day and much longer in weekends
Why you would like to join:Our old small friends server has almost abandoned and im looking for new ppl to play with

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Virny
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT+1
Why you would like to join: I have a friend on the server.

arodas_aniras

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: arodas_aniras
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT +1 1-3 hours whenever I get the time.
Why you would like to join: I'm friend of Onack. I like small communities,
I'm curious for mods and I like to build. :]

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: arodas_aniras
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT +1 1-3 hours whenever I get the time.
Why you would like to join: I'm friend of Onack. I like small communities,
I'm curious for mods and I like to build. :]
Welcome to the server.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: gemankapo
Rough playtime with timezone: 5h per day | UTC/GMT +2
Why you would like to join: I'm looking for a small ftb server with friendly and mature people to play with and I really like the mods you guys removed/added. I enjoy doing community projects, like opening a shop at spawn for example, and exploring, caving, building etc. with other people.
Welcome to the server.
Make sure to look over the posts on the emptybit.de forum (http://www.emptybit.de/forum/).

Aihema

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: aihema
Rough playtime with timezone: i'm a owl im up alot of hours don't sleep much so minecraft is the way to go
Why you would like to join: My friend eevee_k recommended the server to me as it is realistic but on another not maturity, i want a server without annoying 12 year olds screaming and well bitching

edited: not properly formatted

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: aihema
Rough playtime with timezone: i'm a owl im up alot of hours don't sleep much so minecraft is the way to go
Why you would like to join: My friend eevee_k recommended the server to me as it is realistic but on another not maturity, i want a server without annoying 12 year olds screaming and well bitching

edited: not properly formatted
Welcome to the server.

I'm not as active as I used to be. Just send me a message on the forum or post here to get my attention. :)

Captain Benjason

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Captain_Benjason
Rough playtime with timezone: Its very varied, some days I don't play at all. Others I can spend all day placing blocks till my brain goes mushy.
Why you would like to join: I have played allot of Tekkit and i thought this seemed fun, so her i am.

1mgc1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:1mgc1
Rough playtime with timezone:hours/day
Why you would like to join play with friends (and check out the mods)

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Captain_Benjason
Rough playtime with timezone: Its very varied, some days I don't play at all. Others I can spend all day placing blocks till my brain goes mushy.
Why you would like to join: I have played allot of Tekkit and i thought this seemed fun, so her i am.
Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1366916884][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft name:1mgc1
Rough playtime with timezone:hours/day
Why you would like to join play with friends (and check out the mods)
Welcome to the server.

I have not gotten around to update the server to the latest version. I am planning to sort that out on the weekend. Reading the patch notes, there are a good number of things that are going to change with GregTech, so that I do not want to rush it.

Make sure to select the 1.0.1 version of Ultimate pack. Details in http://www.emptybit.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14#p46.

Obiwands

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: ObiwanDS
Rough playtime with timezone: Varies. Sometimes I play for an hour or two, but not a lot since I have college. EST.
Why you would like to join: My buddies CaptainBenjason and 1mgc1 convinced me to join them on a FTB server, and I decided to do so.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: ObiwanDS
Rough playtime with timezone: Varies. Sometimes I play for an hour or two, but not a lot since I have college. EST.
Why you would like to join: My buddies CaptainBenjason and 1mgc1 convinced me to join them on a FTB server, and I decided to do so.
Welcome to the server.

Erol444

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Erol444
Rough playtime with timezone: 3 hours per day, GTM +1
Why you would like to join: I like private servers and there is also my friend on the server, Collosimo.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Erol444
Rough playtime with timezone: 3 hours per day, GTM +1
Why you would like to join: I like private servers and there is also my friend on the server, Collosimo.
Welcome to the server.

Mr Le sander

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Thedeadofnow
Rough playtime with timezone: 3-4 hours each day, GTM + 1
Why you would like to join: Ftb is one of my favorite mod pack, and also 2 of my friends are playing on the server. Those are the reason I would like to join this server.

CrazyGuynl

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: CrazyGuynl
Rough playtime with timezone:Gmt + 1
Why you would like to join: im searching a fun server to join witouth lag most open servers are laggfest and grieffest what I hate

Pintér Gábor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: pintergabor
Rough playtime with timezone: GMT+1, less than 1h a day
Why you would like to join: I want to play on a European, stable server. I played on open servers, but they are reset far too often.