Forestry 1.7

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
So just updated my Direwolf20 Mod pack and saw that forestry 1.7 was installed ! I then added the 1.4.9.6 version of Extra Bees ! My game then crashed when I tried to load it , it says Forestry and Extra bees error-ed
Now i removed forestry 1.7 and extra bees 1.4.9.6 and swiched to the 1.4.9.3 one with forestry 1.6 .Works perfectly but i want to play with the new version

I also heard from direwolf20's tree breeding video that i have to upgrade railcraft , which version should i upgrade to ?

now to my question : Does forestry 1.7 and extrabees 1.4.9.6 work together in a 1.4.6 world ( newest version of railcraft to if needed ) ? Because it says for 1.4.7 but since it is in the DW20 and in the MindCrack pack , I'm a little curious .

I'm sorry if it is a bit messy , but i didn't know how to explain it better :/

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if the public versions of extrabees work with the new forestry.

A crash-report would be a nice idea, maybe extrabees added a new item, which just creates an ID-Conflict.

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
You should not need to manual update your local pack.

If you really want Forestry 1.7 Mindcrack pack has it with these mod versions:
forestry-A-1.7.0.1
extrabees-1.4.9.12-prerelease
Railcraft_1.4.6-6.13.1.0

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is , i want all the DW20 mods + extrabees and GregTech but not MindCrack mods suchs as Petrogen .
It is much easier adding 2 mods to the DW20 pack then adding some mods to MindCrack and disabling some others ;)

EDIT : I'm not bad at searching for ID conflicts in a crash report , but this time it wasn't the case

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
I meant just take the versions from the mindcrack pack. And use the mindcrack configs and it should be safe in the direwolf pack.

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
How about installing Mindcrack then and copying over the Extrabees from there to DW20? Because that version looks newer than the one you had before, I don't know how easy or hard that is though.

Edit: ninja'd.

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
So just take the configs from the 3 mods , not the entire config folder ?[DOUBLEPOST=1357930437][/DOUBLEPOST]
How about installing Mindcrack then and copying over the Extrabees from there to DW20? Because that version looks newer than the one you had before, I don't know how easy or hard that is though.

That what i did , but since then , i didn't update my mindcrack pack

Icarus White

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, the current version of ExtraBees (1.4.9.12) has a rather severe bug: you'll be able to see the colors of the bees, and not whether you've discovered them, in the mutations listed in the Database even if you haven't achieved them - although given how many bees there are this isn't actually as bad as you'd think.

This is fixed in the latest ExtraBees, 1.4.9.14.