Food For Tools|1.4.2|White List|New Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tuga999
Why you want to join: Looking for a good FTB server and this one looks good, with good moderators :p
Anything else: I'm a Zoology student in London that likes to play games on my free time. :p

Uber_Worrier

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application
IGN:Uber_Worrier
Why you want to join: FTB seems to be the new technic to me and so with this advancement, I'd love you to be my first server. I've scoured the threads for what I think will suit me and my friend camiie and I think that your server can do us right.
Anything else: I am a college student so I wont be able to spend as much time as I would like on but I will be on when I can be.

White-List Application:
IGN: Camiie
Why you want to join: I want to play with my mate Uber and he's doing all the searching so if he's on here posting for me, the server must be awesome.
Anything else: I am mature for my age I guess.

basjuhh

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: basjuhh
Why I want to join: i would love to try out some of the new mods with other people.
Anything else: not really experienced.

smokey88

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application:
IGN:smokeyone88
Why you want to join: love playing with the mods with a bit of banter as well
Anything else: still learning what i'm doing but loving it

kolpet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kolpet
Why you want to join: I have played mods before 1.7.3 so I got used to them and I was always looking forward to playing online.
Anything else: I'm always helpfull, and I'm good at engineering & server moderating ( I am mod on 2 non-modded servers )

EDIT: I am really mature for my age, and I hope it won't cause any trouble with my whitelist application.

MrGuts740

Jul 29, 2019
IGM : MrGurs740
Why : I hate playing on open servers and there are few good white list servers
Anything else : I am experienced in In some of the mods , and I will help promote through youtube . If I can join add one more person
Www.youtube.com/user/MrGuts740

IGN: sope106
Why: he helps make my videos a little bit funny

Mogambijr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mogambijr
Why you want to join: i want a fun server with friendly people to play on
Anything else: i am a experienced minecraft and mod player and need a good server to play on

pedrownzBR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pedrownzBR
Why you want to join: I have been playing a lot of singleplayer, and i really want to interact with mods on servers, and this server description is really good ;)
Anything else: I can´t wait to be whitelisted and begin here, exciting! I have experience with a lot of mods by the way.

Aernus

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application:
IGN: Aernus
Why you want to join: I've been looking for a FTB server ever since I heard about it and honestly this one looks pretty well planned and controlled, giving me the peace and experience I've been looking for.
Anything else: Hope to see you in-game soon :)

kathcyon

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application:
IGN: handre2
Why you want to join:I would like to play on an ftb server, and this looks like the right one
Anything else:My brother applied too and we would like to play together (Aernus)

sysinik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: intsants
Why you want to join: Because I like the mods and would like to play with others.

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
IGN: arallak
Why you want to join: to have fun, make friends and build lots of cool stuff.
Anything else: I'm very good with machines and constructions.

Shumults

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Senkaru
Why you want to join: Looking for a place to play with my significant other whereupon we will not be intruded, and can possibly partake in a polite community. She'll be applying right after I do.
Anything else: I typically go by what I have as my FTB username, as opposed to my Minecraft username. I've got a somewhat basic understanding of the mods and look forward to learning.

Krissy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: grimmgin
Why you want to join: Like Shumults said, I'm applying right after him, hehe. Wanting to play this with him, and to just play this in general. Perhaps make some new friends c:
Anything else: I have some understanding with some mods already, but Forestry and Twilight Forest are a bit new to me.

giodamelio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: giodamelio
Why you want to join: I love playing minecraft with mods and I have been looking forward to playing on a nice friendly FTB server.
Anything else: I have been playing with mods almost since the started(I played the orignal industralcraft). I am also a minecraft modder myself(Nothing published yet, have a few ideas bouncing around)

Secretchaos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Secretchaos
Why you want to join: I love the FTB modpack and i just played it offline for a week or 2 now. But that gets boring i want to chat to some people and maybe build with them.
Anything else: Yeah i know The mods very well, and i love to make some nice things on a server :)

Pianoman348

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pianoman349
Why you want to join: i just want to play on a friendly, good-time server
Anything else: i love working either by myself, or in a group and love helping other people after ive finished what i was doing.

basseboy1337

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:basseboy1337
Why you want to join:because i want to join a good server :)
Anything else:im good at redstone

Acegamer9

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application:
IGN: Acegamer9
Why you want to join: I love Feed The Beast but unfortunately I have already grown tired of playing alone in my biogas fueled home without anyone to share it with.
Anything else: I am pretty experienced with mods, but the two mods that I am terrible with are GregTech and Railcraft.