Food For Tools|1.4.2|White List|New Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Rwarn

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: foodfortools.no-ip.org

Rules:
You may destroy any NON-protected area
You may take from any NON-protected area
Fiddling/trying to exploit with protected areas will result in a permanent ban
You may protect your own area only

White-List Application:
IGN:
Anything else:

NO disabled mods or items

In this server, although it may be smaller than some others, we prefer quality over quantity. This includes but is not limited to player attitude, personality, hostility, and how interactive YOU are towards other players. This is NOT a role-playing server, however minecraft talk is encouraged as well as outside talk, everything should be taken in moderation.

Server Specs:
Intel Core i3-2120 CPU (Dual Core)
8.00 GB ram (2.00 Dedicated to Server)
64-bit

Pictures:
We have no pictures, wonder why? It's because we don't need any fancy city that no one will ever visit. This server is again NON-roleplay. However we strongly encourage players to build close to each other to form somewhat of a town and happy overall server community.

Server Difficulty: Normal

-EXTRA-
-
The server is meant to be a place of serenity from outside life, leaving all worries behind to have fun and interact with other people. We ask you to be respectful and mature towards other players.
-

-
We are currently accepting moderator and administrative positions on the server. The only catch is you have to ALREADY be white-listed to even have your application read. Knowing this please refrain from making an administrative application until you are white-listed and more familiar as to how the server will be run, and works.

You may fill out an application but the job you want may not be the job you get. In a nutshell this means if you want to be an admin you may only be able to be a moderator. Any complaining about the position you get will result in not being able to have a position above other members for 3 months. However you may resign from your position or decline it on the spot with no penalty.

Administrative Positions Currently Available:
Administrator - Has complete control over everything that happens in and outside of the server. You must be trusted above everyone else to receive this position and will usually not be given to someone who applies, but someone who is chosen

Moderator - This position in the server moderates the server. Not having access to any high level commands such as changing game modes or giving items. This position is in the server for the sole purpose of keeping users friendly towards one another and to stop griefers.
-

-
Administrative Position Application:

Code:
IGN:
Why do you want this position:
Why would you rather have this position over a different position:
What qualifies you for this position:
How long have you been white-listed:
What do you think you can help the server to improve on upon receiving this position:
What are your favorite three mods in the FTB-Mod Pack:
How well acquainted with other members of administration are you:
From the eyes of someone else on the server how mature are you:
-

-
Do you have any suggestions for the server to help it improve? Feel free to post them in this thread even if they are "bashing" the way the server already works. This will not make us think less of you because you have a different point of view, rather increase our respect for you sharing your opinion, as long as you do it in a respectable and organized manner.
-

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application:
IGN:mannen1338
Why you want to join: because i was looking for a FTB server when it got released yesterday. and its fun playing.
Anything else: [nope]

lindyhopfan

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application:
IGN: lindyhopfan
Why you want to join: Looking for a FTB server so that I can share what I build with people who are interested to see it, and so that I can help anyone who needs/ wants help
Anything else: I am a web programmer.

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PepsimaxL
Why you want to join: Im looking for a FTB server to make some cool stuff on and this one seems like a good one =)
Anything else: I have played Tekkit for a long time so i know most of theese mods and i also watch direwolf on youtube. Im norwegian and very mature.

kittykats101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kittykats101
Why you want to join: I am looking for a good FTB server to play and make new friends
Anything else: I don't play that much i'm just waiting for red power to come out and my friend to put up his server

bambiiable

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application:
IGN:Bambiiable
Why you want to join: Because I have no experiance what's so ever with these mods and I would love to join a small server where people can help me learn so I can eventually do an LP series on it
Anything else: I play almost everyday, juggling between a ssp LP, a commited survival server and hopefully this one . I record for you tube quite alot if you would like a link to my channel for referance let me know ^.^

ObitOn

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application:
IGN: ObitOn
Why you want to join: Looking for a small FTB server where i can explore 80% of the mods.
Anything else: Got expience with IC2 and BC all the others are prety much new

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: monkeybee11
Why you want to join: want a server to play on :D
Anything else: kinda a noob with mods really only know BC foresty and a little railcraft

Rwarn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: monkeybee11
Why you want to join: want a server to play on :D
Anything else: kinda a noob with mods really only know BC foresty and a little railcraft

Everyone is accepted and white-listed except monkey. I understand how you like to keep your age a secret so you may send it to me in a private message but I require an age to know how mature the people playing on my server will actually be. As for the server itself is not up yet, we are trying to port plugins over to forge so we can keep the members that play protected. Thanks for your patients.

NoneSuch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NoneSuch
Why you want to join: To learn some of the new features and new mods with other players.
Anything else: Used to rent and manage a bukkit and tekkit server a long time ago. I'd much rather play than moderate, but if you need help, I'm willing.

D3athkat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: D3athkat
Why you want to join: I would like to join because I am new to the mods and would like to be in a nice server. :D
Anything else: I know a bit of programming.

FailureOne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: failureone
Why you want to join: Looking for a server to make my home away from home. Not confident on many recipes but am good at complex designs and a quick learner =D
Anything else: I am an Aussie???? dunno if that does anything for me or not =P

ActionDanger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ActionDanger
Why you want to join: Big fan of the major mods in the modpack and eager to try out the new ones, never played on a server before looking for mature people to build and enjoy the modpack with.
Anything else: Friendly, would partake in a mumble/teamspeak channel if one eer came to be.

FarkDerpMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FarkDerpMan
Age: 11 (I'm mature for my age, I won't just throw a hissy fit over someone killing me and then go nuke them.)
Why you want to join: I like the FTB mod pack, but everything is more fun with other people, when you make new friends and you're not just sitting there all alone like in Singleplayer.
Anything else: ...erm, hi? :"D

BurningMirage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BurningMirage
Why you want to join: looking for a good modded server and this looks like it will be a fun one
Anything else: nothing comes to mind :)

deathangelkiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Lighman2
Why you want to join: I want to play on a modded minecraft server that has a semi small community that I can interact with.
Anything else:I am a computer savvy nerd who is a sophomore in highschool that likes minecraft. Played minecraft since 1.8 and played modded minecraft since 1.9 came out.

Luiggie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Luiggie
Reason : I know alot of the mods & can build cool contraptions, also I am willing to learn more. :)

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flatbutter
Why you want to join: I'm looking for small, modded minecraft server.
Anything else: I'm a Minecraft fan, mostly playing in SP with modpacks (direwolf20 mods, FTB now, also yogbox) I've been playing since release, where you didnt have damage in MP :p .

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeamonHal
Why you want to join: To have fun, be part of the community.
Anything else: I'm always glad to help others, once I have my own base up and running.

Cryght

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application:
IGN:Cryght
Why you want to join:i wish to play on a non laggy server.
Anything else: I'm a engineer, and architect