-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mr_Tiny

Jul 29, 2019
I have 8... but how do I make it to were minecraft uses more? That is what I did for FTB

Mr_Tiny

Jul 29, 2019
I also think the weather mod makes the pack more ram intensive I clicked on weather 2 settings and my mincraft crashed... so... Yeah

Mr_Tiny

Jul 29, 2019
IDK what launcher you are using because it isn't there for me on mine I clicked edit profile and towards the bottom there is somthing that says "Advanced Java Options"

Torchgaming17

Jul 29, 2019
Bdoubleo and friends have been playing two series now with mods like Flans and MC-heli and duking it out against each other. I was thinking how cool it would be to do something like that amongst FTB. Would anyone be interested in doing something like that? Modded PVP battles with guns and modern vehicles? If anyone was interested I'm pretty sure my hardware could handle a server for maybe around twenty people, who would want to participate. Any opinions? I was hoping anyone who would want participate would use Razer-Comms, and we could have some strategy going. I've seen alot of peeps on these forums but never in game and thought it would be fun to try something like this. Let me know what you think. ;)

Also if anyone would want to try this and has access to a good server we could use let me know.
Hey well I am intrested and i had formed a small pack like this myself with an extra flans pack and a few mods, it would be great if i could make some suggestions and be included on this

Mr_Tiny

Jul 29, 2019
Hey well I am intrested and i had formed a small pack like this myself with an extra flans pack and a few mods, it would be great if i could make some suggestions and be included on this
Sorry but we got the max amount of people already

Dr_HAZA

Jul 29, 2019
Sos...

So email: [email protected]

Razer is Dr_HAZA

IGM is Dr_HAZA

Thanks but i have posted all ready but I didnt have my email and igm on there so plz still accept me!

Thanks Harry L

bgifford

Jul 29, 2019
Is he still accepting? I really hope he is! i have been looking for a fly boys server. If not I hope there is some way for me to get on!

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
@PhoenixSmith @smithy196 would it be possible to add tinkers mechworks, it has some great mechanics that are fun to play with. ;)
Timkers was considered, but I believe it was decided to not include it because it is very over powered, with one-shot weapons. I admit that it would be cool, but also don't know if it would fit the more tech and weaponry theme.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Timkers was considered, but I believe it was decided to not include it because it is very over powered, with one-shot weapons. I admit that it would be cool, but also don't know if it would fit the more tech and weaponry theme.
Yea no Tico. :( But the secret bridge from SRM does something similar.

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
Secret bridge? Is that the one where you have a block, like a dispenser, and you put blocks inside it, and when you activate it it places all the blocks out to in front of it? If it isnt, we should include whatever that mod is, cause it could make for some awesome hanger doors and stuff!