-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Secret bridge? Is that the one where you have a block, like a dispenser, and you put blocks inside it, and when you activate it it places all the blocks out to in front of it? If it isnt, we should include whatever that mod is, cause it could make for some awesome hanger doors and stuff!
Thats the drawbridge from TicoMech. :(

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Ok while trying to finalize the pack it seem the smart moving mod causes it to look like players are flying within their planes and hats to be messed up. I am on the fence at this point whether to include it or not just due to the visual glitches. What do yall think?

Dr_HAZA

Jul 29, 2019
When will we know if we are aloud on yet or not + I am english so I will go on at 7 am gmt so I won't be there for grand opening

Thanks and sorry Dr_HAZA

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
When will we know if we are aloud on yet or not + I am english so I will go on at 7 am gmt so I won't be there for grand opening

Thanks and sorry Dr_HAZA
I'm sorry but you were to late. If your name was not on the list you are probably not whitelisted.

Maceo Cantlin

Jul 29, 2019
Final List of People besides myself and personal friends-

IGN's
Mr_Tiny
Spherical_One
TheHEgamer
joelo1539
eddie9910
jedi13
popcorn13
Ace6097
dragoni1423
Onebluesock
Daisukemara
smithy196
Christophernjsp
Madsstian123
Aldwyn007
jdawnbringer18
pipin96
LukasForeals
Bobbymd
Soccer_Bro_
sdudeitsadell
dumdum99
Bapzoccorn
Lacholander
lolo2438
Niko_BEllic_3

If you are on this list and are not yet friended by Snipeyofaceyall/[email protected] please friend me. We will be talking on Razer on Thursday at 7:00 EST.

My IGN is actually purposely misspelled as Sphereical_One