-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pipin96

Jul 29, 2019
I know I'm a little late, but I would LOVE to play on this server. Flyboys looks soo fun. If there are spots still available on the server:
My skype is J.MAC53
My IGN is JMAC53

Contact me on skype if you need to know more about me

Thanks
Sir we need your Razer coms account skypes not what we are using

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
I know I'm a little late, but I would LOVE to play on this server. Flyboys looks soo fun. If there are spots still available on the server:
My skype is J.MAC53
My IGN is JMAC53

Contact me on skype if you need to know more about me

Thanks
Can I join as well. I would love to play on the server.

My Razer acount is Dr_HAZA

Msg me on Razer to know more.

If I could join it would be amazing, but if not than thx any way.

THX Dr_HAZA

P.S I will try to get everything needed but it would be amazingly helpful if you could right a list of the things we need
If you are interested in joining, start a conversation with PhoenixSmith and include your IGN, your Razer ID, and your email.
I'll consider implementing that feature later maybe, problem is it makes bombing the hangar a lot easier being able to drop the bombs through the roof opening.
Runway will probably be a separate build but great idea, I've made some more progress on it.
What would you suggest for a lighting system, the glowstone is temporary because being able to see when building is kinda useful.
View attachment 13303 View attachment 13304 View attachment 13305[DOUBLEPOST=1415021051][/DOUBLEPOST]Everyone who is going to be a part of the server please add me on razer, my id is Aldwyn
Looking good!

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
IT HAS BEEN FIXED!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tedfau7ef28u4x9/Reupload_Flyboys.rar
Here's a teaser until you download it.
M6MvftM.jpg

Last edited:

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Holly crap! I am going to sort through the last three pages that were created while I was gone.... :p In the mean we also reached 30 applicants. I will be posting a list of all the mebers who are in. Also we will be meeting on Razer comms this Thursday at 7:00 Eastern Standard Time to discuss Friday. The official pack should be done sometime between now and Wednesday. We do not yet have an time for the opening of the server Friday which is part of what we will be discussing Thursday. I am now going to read everything and reply as fast as possible. If you sent me a PM while I was gone please be patient while I get back to you.

Mr_Tiny

Jul 29, 2019
On the Read Me file you wrote to put -Xmx6G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m somewhere where exactly can I find that?

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Final List of People besides myself and personal friends-

IGN's
Mr_Tiny
Spherical_One
TheHEgamer
joelo1539
eddie9910
jedi13
popcorn13
Ace6097
dragoni1423
Onebluesock
Daisukemara
smithy196
Christophernjsp
Madsstian123
Aldwyn007
jdawnbringer18
pipin96
LukasForeals
Bobbymd
Soccer_Bro_
sdudeitsadell
dumdum99
Bapzoccorn
Lacholander
lolo2438
Niko_BEllic_3

If you are on this list and are not yet friended by Snipeyofaceyall/[email protected] please friend me. We will be talking on Razer on Thursday at 7:00 EST.

Last edited:

lolo2438

Jul 29, 2019
Final List of People besides myself and personal friends-

IGN's
Mr_Tiny
Spherical_One
TheHEgamer
joelo1539
eddie9910
jedi13
popcorn13
Ace6097
dragoni1423
Onebluesock
Daisukemara
smithy196
Christophernjsp
Madsstian123
Aldwyn007
jdawnbringer18
pipin96
LukasForeals
Bobbymd
Soccer_Bro_
sdudeitsadell
dumdum99
Bapzoccorn
Lacholander

If you are on this list and are not yet friended by Snipeyofaceyall/[email protected] please friend me. We will be talking on Razer on Thursday at 7:00 EST.

IGN lolo2438
Razer lolo2438

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
On the Read Me file you wrote to put -Xmx6G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m somewhere where exactly can I find that?
when you press edit game data on the lancher in the java peramiters

lolo2438

Jul 29, 2019
Oops sorry bout that :p You were on the doc I just missed it. Please friend me on Razer I can not find you. If I missed anyone else who was applied early than sunday please let me know. ;)

Try re-adding lolo2438, and it's fine haven't posted in a while :p

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019

Mr_Tiny

Jul 29, 2019
I believe you can remove some mods that don't matter like hats(Unecessarry),tails(Unecessary),Archemedes Ships(We have planes...),Ex Nihilo(Why is that even there?),growthcraft,morp(Pretty cheaty),Pneumaticraft(THis isnt a tech modpack),Railcraft(Not a tech modpack),Thermal Expansion(This inst a tech mod), and Weather(WHat is this mod anyway?)