Fix for the "No Mods"/"Not Downloading" issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grianan66

Jul 29, 2019
Works awesome and rather easy, too :) Thanks so much -- I love ya for getting my FTB back going again :) Now I'll have to find another excuse for not recording - lol!

Michael

Jul 29, 2019
What is this bit for?
And why is the zip file so much bigger than these?
FTBBetaA ZIP file (30.61 MiB)
FTB Launcher JAR file (0.38 MiB)
FTB Launcher EXE file (0.41 MiB)
The first file is the actual mod pack, the second and third are the launchers :p

steelerstl

Jul 29, 2019
How did you find out what the checksum was, and is it necessary for this to work?
Its in the information box below the download button, I only used it to ensure that no packets were lost. Im not sure if it is necessary, but it helps

Ones

Jul 29, 2019
Ive tried this multiple times, and the only file its downloading for me is InstaMods with Forge in it, nothing else.
Confused on what to do about that >.<

WeeHeeHee

Jul 29, 2019
Ive tried this multiple times, and the only file its downloading for me is InstaMods with Forge in it, nothing else.
I found that too, but I'm lucky so right after than the launcher started working.

Ones

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, still not working for me unfortunately lol, ive tried a million different things.
Would it be possible for anyone to send me a working FTB folder? :rolleyes:

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019

After you move them you need to remove the dot from .minecraft since the launcher uses just Minecraft.

Ones

Jul 29, 2019
After you move them you need to remove the dot from .minecraft since the launcher uses just Minecraft.

Thats the thing though, when i download the file mentioned in the first post, all i get from it is the Main folder "FTBBetaA", and inside is 1 other subfolder "InstaMods" with Forge inside of that. I dont get any other file called .minecraft lol

steelerstl

Jul 29, 2019
Aparently the launcher is fixed now, but for those of you that aren't seeing the .minecraft folder, be sure that you have hidden files enabled in windows/winrar, specifically ones that start with . Obviously.

Ones

Jul 29, 2019
Aparently the launcher is fixed now, but for those of you that aren't seeing the .minecraft folder, be sure that you have hidden files enabled in windows/winrar, specifically ones that start with . Obviously.

Ah, ill reinstall the launcher then and try.
And im using a Mac, not windows, but i assumed the process was the same.

Edit:
I reinstalled the launcher and deleted the files in my app directory so it was 100% new, and its still not working >.<
It gets about half way done with "installing mods" after i hit the "launch" button, and then stops suddenly and continues to the splash screen. No mods are loaded, not even forge (which is whats been happening the whole time). I guess ill wait a bit and hope somethings fixed haha

Kylaar

Jul 29, 2019
Thankyou so much! Was getting so frustrated with it :/ This is a brilliant pack, just need to fix the launcher update -.-

Sensei_Z

Jul 29, 2019
the link to download FTB is broken, both in this post and on the website, it says
Oops! Google Chrome could not find repo.creeperhost.net

Suggestions:

Sensei_Z

Jul 29, 2019
the 2ef9d92c5748814077b02b9fe827a369 isn't working for me, and i deleted the space, kept the space, typed it in manually, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.