Fix For DivineRPG With Mindcrack Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbinoSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted DivineRPG in the modpack but tons of problems arised.
Block ID conflicts with tons of mods, Item ID conflicts with mainly RedPower2, and dimension conflicts with Twilight Forest.

Well I used NEI's ID dump feature and manually renumbered every DivineRPG block ID. And Since DivineRPG and RedPower2 both start their item IDs at 5000 I had to change those too. But I changed RedPower2's item IDs because it doesn't have 500 items like DvineRPG. (Someone should tell Eloraam to move all the block ID's to 6000.)

This will make it so your RedPower2 items are changed, not blocks. So before you use this I would make a list of every Ruby, Sapphire, etc. from RedPower2 and then delete them, so you can give yourself the same items back after the change. It wont hurt your save to not delete them but I would make a list. All the RedPower2 ores and blocks (and microblocks) are unchanged so you shouldn't have to make a new world.
Also I changed one of the DivineRPG dimension IDs so it wouldn't interfere with Twilight Forest.

I also put in some other random mods and they should work with this too, mainly Mystcraft, which I put into the Mindcrack pack because I wanted Gregtech and Mystcraft.
The Team Fortress 2 mods are in here as well as the EasyCraftingTable and the Gravity Gun mod.
And they all work.

So here it is: DOWNLOAD
These are my configs so if you don't like them feel free to change them, but don't touch ANY IDs and don't turn on RedPower2's auto-assign feature. You need to completely replace all your configs.

This works in a server but everyone needs the same config files, including the server.

Have fun and don't die from all the ridiculous DivineRPG mobs.

AlbinoSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Sure you ca
May I add this to my troubleshooting guide?
(All I do is describe the problem and link the solution)

Sure you can, I don't mind at all.[DOUBLEPOST=1358664437][/DOUBLEPOST]
Didn't work for me :( Crashed when creating world. It says its because of Code Chicken Core.
What version of the Mindcrack pack are you running? Is it the newest one on MC 1.4.6? (version 7)

Scrumpy_Jacks

Jul 29, 2019
i found you need to rebuild the mod pack your self using ID resolver start buy adding REDPOWER and then DIVINE RPG after that add all the other mods you care to use
the only issue ive had since adding DIVINE RPG and setting new configs is conflicts between MISC PERPERIALS and GREGTECH

gigosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
AlbinoSquid said:
What version of the Mindcrack pack are you running? Is it the newest one on MC 1.4.6? (version 7)

I'm using the latest. I've tried several times and it keeps giving the same error message.

Edit: Redownloaded Divine RPG and it worked. I must have had a corrupted version somehow.

Thanks for this.

AlbinoSquid

Jul 29, 2019
OK sweet I wanna make sure my hard work is being used. I'll check back here every few days to make sure people don't have any problems.

HalfThere

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to point out that any RedPower alloys (ID: 5001 pre-change, 20257 post-change) ARE destructive to your world if not deleted (chests containing these items had to be removed via NBTexplorer to be opened without crashing). So be sure to remove these before converting a world to Divine RPG!

chrom20

Jul 29, 2019
i love this setup me and my friends have been playing this setup for a coupe weeks. but mind crack has now been updated and i havent been able tofigure out how to update and maintain this awesome setup so is there any chnace you will be updating this or have already would be willing to share.

gigosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
i love this setup me and my friends have been playing this setup for a coupe weeks. but mind crack has now been updated and i havent been able tofigure out how to update and maintain this awesome setup so is there any chnace you will be updating this or have already would be willing to share.
I'll give it a go because I have nothing better to do right now, but I have no idea what I'm doing :p

gigosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
I have had to change the ID for these items (so if you have any of these items in your world then you should delete them before updating, then spawn them back in after updating:

New buildcraft pipes added in the latest buildcraft version
grafter from forestry
mjreader from thermalexpansion

Here is the config file like AlbinoSquid uploaded before. DOWNLOAD HERE
Please make sure that you are using these versions of the mods and packs:

MindCrack Pack (v8.0.1)
DivineRPG1.2.7
(all the others haven't updated)

AlbinoSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey If people really want me to update it then I guess I could.
EDIT Oh wait you already did. Awesome. OK well i guess I could still help people.

FYI After playing this awhile. Go with Quantum Armor because those DivineRPG mobs are ridiculous.

Reactions: kitsune5273

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
i made a PM toward the Divine RPG dev asking if he/she could try making more use of Meta Data so that divine RPG uses less ID's

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
well he wont use meta since it would break the world of others. but i made a own version of the config staying away from almost all other FTB mods that are in mindcrack

Status
Not open for further replies.