Fix For DivineRPG With Mindcrack Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
This mod does not like to play nice with my stuff, tried Direwolf20 pack version 5.2.0 with shadydeath's config, had to make one alteration to the config (Xycraft is using ID's 220 and 221) and disabled Reliquary (didn't really want it anyway, conflicting IDs if your curious).

Game loaded fine, lags out to all hell when creating new world.

Sort of fixed it by disabling Extra Biomes. Now world gets created fine, no issues, can do pretty much anything (haven't tried it extensively however.)

Now big problem arises. Game will not load in a second time. I had it sitting at Building Terrain for around 10 mins before closing it down.

Think I found the issue, it was trying to register a second dimension 9 for some reason. Second change to the config, changed I:Augite=9 to I:Augite=13 and it loaded in a second time fine, third too.

Also tried creating a new world with the new config and it works fine

Ok new testing and it seems there is a memory leak. Game lags out after a while of playing it.

Taken from ForgeModLoader-client-1.log:
2013-03-17 11:58:37 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 4 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly
2013-03-17 11:58:37 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 68f5012e (LTTA) has leaked.
2013-03-17 11:58:37 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 2bea1ca2 (LTTA) has leaked.

The LTTA is the name of my world save

I have not been to any other world, this is a new world started around 5-15 mins before this happened

Status
Not open for further replies.