Whitelist Server Feed The Pony - Ultimate 1.1.2 - white list only - 10 players vacancy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Synasthesia
Aims on the server: Interesting builds, and getting deeper into Unleashed than I have in my single player world
How active are you?: I tend to play when I get home from work. I work nights, so it's a little odd on the hours.

Falco

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Falco8888
Aims: Make some new mates, have fun and build.
Active: Just about to finish major exams so probably a few hours a night if work allows it.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Synasthesia and Falco8888! We are playing right now if you login we can give you the welcome personaly.

Deer, plz fill the application

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Synasthesia and Falco8888! We are playing right now if you login we can give you the welcome personaly.

Just attempted to log in using the IP on the first page, (Also, the same as the first post on this page), and it is saying that I am not whitelisted. :|

Falco

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, same problem as Synasthesia. Found the server just said I wasn't whitelisted.

Mittenz77

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mittenz77
Aims on the server: Explore the modpacks of FTB, I played tekkit for a while back in the day but now am looking for something new.
How active are you?: I'll be playing for 2-3 hours every day for a while, as I'm not enrolled in college until January.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Mittenz77

We are now at unleashed 1.1.6! remember to activate all the mods but not NetherOres and EnchantingPlus
Well nothing to do, again problems of compatibility, so again running 1.1.5

Emodan

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Nightaxe
Aims on the server: Dig, Create, Have Fun, meet some NPC's, and do alot of minecrafting things
How active are you: At Least 1-3hrs on work days and all day when im off

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mckim maybe was when i made the upgrade and the downgrade at the same time :p
But it's running and kicking right now

welcome Nightaxe!

Emodan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mckim maybe was when i made the upgrade and the downgrade at the same time :p
But it's running and kicking right now

welcome Nightaxe!

Thx for accepting me, but i have a problem, im getting an error saying outdated client, sorry if i sound noobish im used to playing regular MC with friends and without lauchers/modpacks

Emodan

Jul 29, 2019
Thx for accepting me, but i have a problem, im getting an error saying outdated client, sorry if i sound noobish im used to playing regular MC with friends and without lauchers/modpacks

sorry i was using Ultimate and not unleashed lol...but im not white listed yet

Chrome Flare

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mogzi_Omega
Aims on the server: To try out ftb,hang out with some bronies,and love and tolerate some mobs.and build ;p
How active am I: I'm on about everyday from anywhere between 3-10 o'clock PM.