Whitelist Server Feed The Pony - Ultimate 1.1.2 - white list only - 10 players vacancy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry deeer, i don't know what other thing to do. Plz look if your MC username is correctly spelled.

Mogzi how old are you?

FlitterCloudchaser

Jul 29, 2019
Username: sbob1024 (it's an old username hence the weird name)
Aims on the server: Learn more about FTB, and to have fun.
How active are you?: Every other day, or at least on the weekends (when I have got work to do).

Note:
I'll be honest awhile ago if you go on MCBans there was an incident I had on a [vanilla] creative server. It was a stupid thing I did, and I'm just being upfront with you.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome bob!!

In about 1 hour we gonna have at least half hour of downtime because we going to try upgrade to Unleashed 1.1.7. Wait for the confirmation to if it works fine and then download your client at that version.

FlitterCloudchaser

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome bob!!

In about 1 hour we gonna have at least half hour of downtime because we going to try upgrade to Unleashed 1.1.7. Wait for the confirmation to if it works fine and then download your client at that version.

Well I tried joining with FTB Unleashed, and it says I'm not white-listed. I don't know if the server is down (at the time of posting it's 1:56PM (Florida)), or if I haven't been white-listed yet at all.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry i have to restart to get going the whitelist with your nickname. But i couldn't make a try to upgrade the server for personal reasons. I think im going to try later this night or tomorrow.

You can try it now :)

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
Username: JOHNDOE27
Aims on the server: have fun lol
How active are you?:way to active :/

(personal add on)
here is a link to a gallery of some screen shots ive taken of past things on ftb ult https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153509016165381.1073741825.534135380&type=1&l=4f64030502

ive done the whole mod pack afew times
from wooden tools to fusion reactor ive done it all the server i been playing on seems to have dryed up no one plays any more
im a huge helper if anything i tend to help to much if i dotn catch my self in time its fun to help as long as peeps done go afk while im helping :/ has happened afew times

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Since today morning we had trouble to paid our hosting service with paypal, so we are out of service in this moment. Sincerely we sorry.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
lol i applied to 2 servers the other one said they shut down also whats with all the servers lately there all shutting down

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Is there gonna be a eta when the server will be back up?
Hey buddy, i'm so sorry, i was pretty busy with my work and the problem with paypal is been care by Kyanon, I hope we will solve all in a couple of days.

Nicoran

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Nicoran989
Aims on the server: Have fun with others work together
How active are you?: 5 or so hours a day

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Get ready everybody for a reopen with a 1.6.4 modpack. We expect that happens in a couple of weeks

Scyrine

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Scyrine
Aims on the server: I'm bored from vanilla servers without mods so I think FBT is a great option. I prefer servers with whitelist because I don't like children who grief. I prefer communities with older people (more than 17). I've never been banned. I'm from Spain and I think that english servers in which I can make friend can help me to learn english. I'd like to build construction for the server, I think I'm a good builder
How active are you?: 3 hours per week if I have exams or more if I have free time.

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet the best server is comming back. Do you have a estimated date it will be up and which modpack we will be using.

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kasper227232
Aims on the server: Be very OP since i like when i dont need to do efford for getting items.
How active are you?: I'll play for abut 1-3 hours a day. But in weekend 3-5 hours