Whitelist Server Feed The Pony - Ultimate 1.1.2 - white list only - 10 players vacancy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mrmcchef

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mrmcchef
Aims on the server: Have fun, meet new cool people, enjoy ftb.
How active are you?: if the server has no lags, very (usually 5+ hrs a day)

Nakatre

Jul 29, 2019
Username: nakatre
Aims on the server: I'm mostly going to try to create pretty looking buildings while having fun with a mature and small community. I also try to be helpful to anyone who requires assistance and always up for a laugh :)
How active are you?: Usually play a few hours each day.

Dazz_Darkstorm

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Dazz_Darkstorm
Aims on the Server: To join a newly established FTB server with a good community setup between fellow players. Started playing with a friend (Nakatre who is also applying) on another friends server who unfortunately had problems and time restraints causing the server to fail :( So am looking for a new server to call home now...
How Active are you ?; Extremely, I usually play between 5-10 hours a day.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
cool buddies, i just add you to the wl
welcome mrmcchef, nakatre and Dazz_Darkstorm

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
Username:TrojanHD
Aims on the server:To build an awesome looking base that's run on steam power and to experiment with bees and magic
How active are you?:i usually play a couple of hours a day and a lot more on weekends.

twist12mpc

Jul 29, 2019
Username: twist12mpc
Aims on the server: Ive played on a few ftb servers in the past and none of which are still running :/ I just want to play with a mature community much like the mindcrack server.
How active are you?: about 2-3 hours a day on average

ShotGunSon

Jul 29, 2019
- Minecraft, FTB experience: A few months after launch I started
- Why are you interested: To find a good community of people that I can be friends with and have fun with
- What you consider yourself good at: Building structures
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Honestly, I haven't taken any staff roles on servers
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Not anymore :)
- Other info: CANT WAIT TO START :D

Orthotheminer

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Unorthodoxminer
Aims on the server: I have my basics down im looking for a server to get roots into so I can begin some advance aspects of FTB.
How active are you?: Very.

birimbecas

Jul 29, 2019
Username:birimbecas
Aims on the server: Hang out with people, build a nice base and help everyone who wants
How active are you?: will play like 2 or 3 hours a day

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Im gonna be applying for me and a buddy so ill fill this out twice

Username:sharky801
Aims on the server: we just quit hosting our own server because of all the hassle and were looking forward to finding a small community server
To be active and help build.
How active are you?: Everynight and during the weekends

Username: acidfire4993
Aims on the server: same as above XD
How active are you?: Play everyday.

Jaih Pittman

Jul 29, 2019
Username: deatheaterelite
Aims on the server: Get to know people and enjoy playing with them also! And build beastly builds in FTB! :D
How active are you?: About 5-7 hours. I play just about every day.

Aurasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TheShadowThief
Aims on the server: I've been messing around with many of these mods for about a year and a half now in single player worlds, now I would like to move to a server as I feel I might have more fun playing along side others, being part of a community, and collaborating on end game builds.
How active are you?: I would most likely be online from early afternoon to late evening, for my timezone (BST (GMT+1))

japanda4me

Jul 29, 2019
Username:japanda4me
Aims on the server: do help bring inovative architectural marvels to the server, and to make friends with you lot ,
How active are you?: 4 hours a day 5 days a week
note- i am friends with codey, me n him go many servers back. played alot of minecraft with that guy. looking forward to playing with u guys aswell

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
we are pretty well stablished, we almost have 7 regular players, and they are amazing people, so we can allow us to add 6 more people to the white list
so welcome to
twist12mpc
Unorthodoxminer
sharky801
acidfire4993
TheShadowThief
japanda4me

take in consideration that inactive players at least in the first weeks/month gonna be erased from the whitelist

Apexsliver12

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Apexsliver12
Aims on the server: Find a good quality server to play with a my boyfriend on
How active are you?: i play every day
Note: I am a girl and mckim_boys is my boy friend.

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
Username:McKim_Boys
Aims on the server:Find a server to play on with my girlfriend
How active are you?: Play normally a couple hours a day.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Well let's give it a opportunity only because is pretty nice than a young couple can share such a nice activity like playing video games :)
Welcome
Apexsliver12 and McKim_Boys

James Williams

Jul 29, 2019
Username: freelancerinc
Aims on the server: im not much into tech really but mostly building oddly enough...wanna build my custom powerplant
How active are you? upto 5 hours a day depending on real life

DeusLexx

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DeusLexx
Aims on the server: Want to explore FTB with good company, want to build village maybe.
How active are you?: 5h and more, almost every day

gago

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

Username: gagoslav
Aims on the server: To make a nice, as automated base as possible and to explore the mods i haven't yet had the opportunity to try out.
How active are you? Mostly i can play at least 2 hours per day. More if i have nothing else to do.