Whitelist Server Feed The Pony - Ultimate 1.1.2 - white list only - 10 players vacancy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kotton

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kotton_Lt
Aims on the server: Be active, friendly, build awesome builds (Mostly medieval buildings :p) that would also be funcional.
How active are you?: 4-6 hours a day

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Well guys i can give you a period of test, if you are cool people and you have a good time in the server you can stay.

Welcome:
freelancerinc
DeusLexx
gagoslav

Remember guys that we have a rule of minimun age requirement of 18

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
Username: English_88
Aims on the server: Finally getting a stable FTB server with a good community
How active are you?: Very!

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
Username: littlelee211
Aims on the server: To get a server with a good community and to have fun
How active are you? I am very active

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Because nobody wants to play anymore until ftb is actualized to 1.6 minecraft and because im tired to fight against the excessive lag. we gonna take down the server.
It was a great time, thanks to dk, dame, gago, deus, mkimboys, apex and all the great people we met. It was a pleasure to play with you.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Are you going to open the server back up when it FTB hits 1.6

Hi bud, maybe yes, we are looking forward to see if we kept that server so we dont have a clear idea right now. But if we reopen the server we gonna announce it right here

Goldenloser

Jul 29, 2019
Username: preciouspork
Aims on the server: not be alone anymore :c
How active are you?: 5-6 hours / day

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dyerb01
Aims on the server: I wish to delve into Thaumcraft mainly.
How active are you?: I'd like to say I'm pretty active, at least 3 hours a day, if not more.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
We just reopen the server with the direwolf20 1.1.1 pack with biomes o plenty enabled so if anybody wants to come back to play just tell me so i add you to the white list :)

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody, to reappear the Direwolf v1.1.1 pack that we are using you have to add the code " DW20 " in the private packs menu. Because i dont gonna update to dw v2 because that means that we have to restart the world. And i feel that we must wait until 1.6 to restart "again" the world.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
We move to a new server with better hardware to get a better game experience. And now we are playing on FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 since october 1st.
All the info is in the first comment.
IP: 66.85.160.18
See you everybody in game :)

gago

Jul 29, 2019
Ello, although i haven't been playing lately - did i make the whitelist? I'd like to come online from time to time :)

What mods are disabled/enabled?

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
hey gago! yes, you are white listed, the mods that are disable are enchantingplus and netherOres.

GEC

Jul 29, 2019
We are since yesterday in a new map but we keep all the stuff that we had collected in the older map using the profiles and putting all the stuff that we want, in our inventory. The reason is that we've update to "Unleashed 1.1.5" and it had compatibility issues with our old world.
We still using all the modes except of EnchantingPlus and NetherOres.
Keep in mind that now you can only find the server if you type the IP with the port: 66.85.160.18:25751
This are the only two structures that we built in the new map
2013-10-19_00.57.34.jpg

Sharky801 i whitelisted you again, i hope that this time you can play more often with us! :)