Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Luxim

Jul 29, 2019
What a good idea to create a server based on the "Unleashed" modpack. Just a question : is the server working with the official new modpack ? Or is it still necessary to use the "private pack" option in the launcher ?

My IGN: Lux1m

Skype Name (Optional but recommended): themulot77

Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I've been playing on FTB and Tekkit for long now, so I know how several machines work.

Why should I add you? Because I would like to play on a server with a strong community and partnership between players, not just admins who went on the server two times a year. And I think that FTB is especially cool in multiplayer, because it provides good opportunities to build huge systems that help everybody. Although, mails and trading machines from IC2 are designed for multiplayers. Moreover, playing together will be a enjoyable way for me to improve my english skills (I'm from Quebec, but I've been living in France for 4 years, now). I'm sure you will be glad to laugh at me and my mistakes :)

What are you good at? Hard to answer. I'm not bad in decoration and redstone... And I'm interested in ComputerCraft programmation...

What are you like (For example personality)? Actually, it's pretty hard to say anything about yourself without appearing narcissistic (hey, what a strange word, isn't it ?), but other people usually say that I'm kind, maybe funny... That's it.

Country/State: Like I said before, i'm from Quebec and I live in France since 2008.

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : No, except of one time, because of a weird /warp bug that jam myself into a wall. The only way for me to get out was to grief. I'm frank, as you see.

If you could have any super power what would it be and why? : Teleporting, because I have to take the plane 10 times a year and I waste a lot of time this way.

Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? : I haven't recorded any video on FTB yet, but I would be happy to publish some, if you create an official youtube channel. Just an idea like that.

Also, is there any official forum for your server ?

Thanks for quick answering,

Luxim

Rockfort

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rockfort
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): rockfort8
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? New to FTB, good with other modpack like Tekkit and Bigdig
Why should i add you? Well i would like to play on a server and this seems like a nice one, i can only hope the community is nice.
What are you good at? Messing with stuffs
What are you like (For example personality)? Im a 18 year old male that have a full time job.
Country/State: Denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope never
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Magic
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Urs1997
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): urs19972
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran
Why should i add you? I'ù a good builder and I have a good knowledge of all the mods in the pack, I'm a community player and I really like FTB and minecrfat!
What are you good at? Building
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm a funny, friendly person. I dislike injustice and people who are not nice to me and ther persons.
Country/State: Belgium
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Superspeed, It'd be so cool to run to any place in notime.

dvdp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dvdp
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): theodorusliberalis
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran, been playing since the first alpha pack
Why should i add you? I know a lot about the mods, and have been looking for a good server with a nice community to play with a couple of friends for a while now, and this seems like a good one :)
What are you good at? I know the techy mods like Thermal Expansion and IC2 very well, as well as Thaumcraft and most of the smaller mods, and am just getting into Tinkers Construct atm (the smeltery is amazing), and would like to actually get all the bees on a server at somepoint, maybe this is the one.
What are you like (For example personality)? Generally pretty nice to people, though I can be a bit grouchy and sarcastic some of the time ;) I like helping people on servers, and am pretty talkative
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Oooh, tough one, probably flight, that would just be too fun to pass up.

marcus354

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: marcus354 (no caps)
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Marcus.wood45
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I have been playing for about a month and a half however I am learning quickly and have friends playing with me that are helping so that shouldn't be a problem.
Why should i add you? I stay to myself. meaning I only focus on what I am doing which means no grieving and I don't swear in public chats for obvious reasons. I really enjoy FTB and am looking for a friendly server as most I've been on haven't been to nice :(
What are you good at? I am good at all the magical side of the mods as well as finding things and making some of the machine mods.
What are you like (For example personality)? I am kind and usually I just keep to myself on servers talking to friends on Skype while playing with them.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no I have never been banned
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? telekinesis
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? nope

Hockeyguy6

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hockeyguy6
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I have a skype that I will give you if I actually get in
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Middle of new and vet
Why should i add you? I am looking for a quite server to start a youtube series on, and I want to play on FTB unleashed. I am trustworthy and a nice player.
What are you good at? I'm assuming that this is meaning mods... I am good at Tinkerers Construct, BC, IC2, AE, and many more.
What are you like (For example personality)? I am a nice person ( I do a lot of community service in my home town, I couch learn to skate, and I pick up trash and litter around my town) I don't enjoy pvping and I find greifing dumb. If someone worked for their stuff, noone has the right to take it from them.
Country/State: US Rhode Island
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I have been banned from a server for personal reasons. ( I am an honors student) I told the server owner to study harder, and thought i was making fun of him. (his lowest grade was an 18 and his highest grade was a 37) He banned me and stopped talking to me in real life also. ( then he stayed back in 8th grade LOL) I have never been banned from a server due to an issue on the server.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? If I could have any super power it would either be flight or teleportation. Probably flight so i could fly anywhere, but i would also consider teleporation to cut down on the time it takes to get places.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I am a small youtuber trying to start a channel. This is the servr that i want to start recording on. ( I currently have only vinilla videos up)

Harry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skylord_Yare
Skype Name: hazaj123
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran, been playing since beta pack
Why should i add you? Fun to play with, able to help others, I'm not going to cause annoyance to anyone.
What are you good at? Building, IC2, AE, I'm pretty good at most mods, General all-rounder
What are you like? I'm nice:3 friendly, helpful c:
Country/State: England, UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before? I've never been banned
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Telekinesis. It would be pretty cool xD I could be even more lazy:3
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I YouTube regularly, but not of FTB

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
Well there was an update, it's now on 1.1.2, the server is up but still on 1.1.1 so anyone that updated won't be able to get on until Russian gets back and updates the server. :)

noobpunisher117

Jul 29, 2019
@TheRussianNarwal
IGN:Noobpunisher117
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): More of a teamspeak user
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? - Been playing for bout 4 years now
Why should i add you? - Tired of all these huge servers with 50 people on, too much griefing and work just to protect your land
What are you good at? - I guess setting up odd, new and weird ways to make power like to invent stuff, very good builder
What are you like (For example personality)? - Little funny question.. mature (so mainstream)
Country/State: Us/Cali
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why : Nope, just get bored of them eventually
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? - Rid the world of Swag and yolo
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? - Not minecraft, airsoft vids from the channel i just started check me out! http://www.youtube.com/DzaAirsoft (Fletch)