Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gavin Robertson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mankeymaster
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): epicface2651
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran!
Why should i add you? I love Feed the Beast, I'm very trust worthy, so please add me!
What are you good at?
What are you like (For example personality)? Chilled and a total nerd! :D
Country/State: Texas
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? It would be mind control because I'd be able to do anything! :D
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Yes but, I haven't uploaded in a while. :/

Christian Visgatis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ChristianVisg
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):christian.visgatis1
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? More towards the veteran side. But don't know everything about FTB, such as Thaumcraft.
Why should i add you? I'm really looking for a good server that isn't public (Due to hit and run griefers on public servers.. :/)
What are you good at? I'm very able to cope with change, I'm athletic, and have higher end grades.
What are you like (For example personality)? I consider myself smart, kind, and friendly.
Country/State:Massachusetts.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Time Travel, if you knew you could stop something devastating from happening, would you? Or would you let it just play it's way through?
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I have an account, but entirely for watching.

I-am-lolrus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: I_Am_Lolrus
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): IF i get added ill give it out, but dont want to on an open forum
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran
Why should i add you? I am looking to join a small community of players, since the last public servers I have joined haven't been pleasant
What are you good at? Buildcraft, building, and helping out.
What are you like (For example personality)? reserved, helpful
Country/State: Nova Scotia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Infinite Luck, nothing can go wrong!
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I might start uploading soon.

RandomBurger325

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bladeking230
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):grayson.tadman
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I have done Ultimate Dire Magic Farm all the way through.
Why should i add you? because i am helpful to anyone who asks and i am quite fun to play with
What are you good at? Im good at redstone and pretty good at building and i am a fast learner to anything i dont no.
What are you like (For example personality)? I can annoy quite alot of people from my personality but its just cos of my humour i have a really Wide range of Humour like nothing offends me.
Country/State: Newzealand , Whangarei (little Coutry to the SE of Australia)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: yes because i helped an admin rebuild a greifed house and the owner blamed it on me.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Xray Vision you know why ;) if u no wat i mean
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I have in the past but i am not atm but i may end up doing it.

Zunderz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zunderz
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):dont wanna share on a forum :)
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? ive been playing for about a year =)
Why should i add you? cause I can help other people that are in trouble :)
What are you good at? Automation :)
What are you like (For example personality)? I think im kind and smart and have a funny personality
Country/State:Italy
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Fly... cause of the traffic jam :D :D
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Nope.

5N4LE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Domto
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): only if im whitelisted
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? depends on the mod
Why should i add you? because i have experience with the modds and would be nice to the communety and the server. Also because i would like to be added:p
What are you good at? ic2, ae, thaumcraft, buildcraft, mfr and building tall buildings 1:1
What are you like (For example personality)? im a quiet guy wich likes to build communety projects from now and then.
Country/State:Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why no
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? i think to see some hours in the future would be very cool. I would work at the wall street for one year and then enjoy my live :D.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No

sup

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bacon3ater
Skype Name (Optional but recommended)derinoCat
Why should i add you?because I Am Nice And Kind To Everyone I Play To Have Fun And Not To Be A Dick
What are you good at?Bees And Thaumcraft And I Play Soccer 24/7
What are you like (For example personality)?Im A Caring And Smart Guy
Country/State:Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: I Have Never Been Banned Before
If you could have any super power what would it be and why: Probally Flying Because It Would Be Cool To Fly
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?Im Just In The Making Of My New YouTube McSupremeGaming And I Will Be Uploading Ftb On This Server If I Am Accepted Will I Be Messaged Or Told If I Am Accepted?

sup

Jul 29, 2019
I Think That We Should All Be Atleast 200 to 300 Blocks From Each Other
And All Have Portal Guns To Each Others Houses
At The Spawn We Could Have A Room For Portals Then We Could Walk Throught To Get To There Houses
No Bases In The Nether So Chuncks Arent Always Loading In There Nether It Wont Be As Laggy If Chucks Were Loading Thats All I Got Thx And Pls Accept Me

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zishy
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): zishy123
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran
Why should i add you? the current server i play on has virtualy no population and i would prefer to be involved in a community and help it thrive trough cooperation
What are you good at? ic2/ae/automation/factorization
What are you like (For example personality)? helpful, community oriented
Country/State: germany
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why yes in late 2012 i played on a tekkit server. 2 players decided to leave the server and leave their factory running. they had amassed about 250 hv solars and i took my matterfab and attached it to a powerline and syphoned out a couple stacks of uu matter. in retrospect a stupid move but i didnt feel it would be a problem. the story has more aspects to it but its pointless to dive into it.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? probably telepathy
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? yes but i dont do ftb/minecraft related things

Breigal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AwkwardJoe
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): awkward.joe
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran. I've kept up with everything having to do with FTB ever since the first insanity map and am familiar with just about all the mods.
Why should i add you? I like to involve myself with the community, and help others progress whenever I can. I'm tired of servers where everyone lives in seclusion, and so I'm looking forward to working alongside everyone else. I've also come up with a quite a few innovative designs in FTB that may be of interest to the server.
What are you good at? I'm pretty good at setting up large scale factories to produce energy or certain items, not so much with aesthetics.
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm a friendly player, who likes to cooperate with others in the server. I play quite a lot, and should be on the server at least 4 hours a day.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Freeze time so I could sleep all day and still get work done.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No.

RussRN

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Russrn
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): will give it out if i get listed
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? about a 6/10 on ultimate several of the mods in unleashed are totally new to me
Why should i add you? I love to build and enjoy older company and not a server full of whiny kids. I enjoy team projects such as group villages and cityscape type builds. My current build is a japanese temple and city in a cherry blossom forest. Also the Narwhal name is awesome.
What are you good at? See the above comment
What are you like (For example personality)? Funny and laid back, I like to have adult beverages as I play and can be chatty / joking, sometimes I play on my laptop next to the wife so i dont tend to voice chat on those nights
Country/State: USA Alabama (I live in a city, ie paved roads so no farmer jokes please.... unless they are particularly funny
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why Nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? The ability to be a perfect gambler. money here i come
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No and i wouldnt mind being in someone elses videos but have no desire to be in charge of it.

Conoreva

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Conor
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? - Veteran I guess.
Why should i add you? - I'm normally the type of guy who just talks to people and have fun :)
What are you good at? - Most things, I can probably help 1/4 1/2 Of most people on some servers.
What are you like (For example personality)? - I'm a mature and helpful guy who just wanna have fun :D
Country/State: - UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why - I have not been banned from a server before.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?Tough question, I guess the ol' Fasioned Fly and stop time.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I got a youtube account, But I dont do videos of FTB or Much videos at all.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1Blade24
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): chris24246
Why should i add you? i know most mods
What are you good at? everything but computercraft
What are you like (For example personality)? i keep to myself and mostly quiet but i'm trying to get away from that. If anybody needs some guidance i'd be happy to help, since in good with most mods.
Country/State: U.S.A.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? None
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Proly flight
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? None

Elliot hume

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xelerayte
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Been playing FTB since the first public modpacks
Why should i add you? Because I can help the new players who don't know all that much about the mods.
What are you good at? Tech in general really
What are you like (For example personality)? Jokester and respectful
Country/State: Ottawa, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? not that i can remember
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? the power to grant wishes because then you could just wish for any superpower
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? nope sorry my computer isn't powerful enough :(

PackOWolves

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PackOWolves
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Not Giving out
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: Veteran
Why should i add you?: I am a really nice person and I enjoy talking to others and helping them out.
What are you good at?: I am good at beekeeping, and thaumcraft
What are you like (For example personality)?: I am nice
Country/State: USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: I could fly
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: Yes and on

Falco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Falco8888
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):Prior8888
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Long time player of modded minecraft and FTB
Why should i add you? I like minecraft and I like playing with a good community which I am willing to put in time to make even better.
What are you good at? I am good all round, I know how to play with mods from experience.
What are you like (For example personality)? I am pretty easy going, there if you need me and always willing to game.
Country/State: Australia/NSW
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why Nope.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Flight, could go pretty much anywhere.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Used to, uploaded with a mate to his account.

ayeazell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ayeazell
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): ayeazell
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm a veteran who has been playing since the first ftb beta pack during 1.3.
Why should i add you? I'll help with community builds, such as a highway that connects everyones bases.
What are you good at? Minecraft. *sarcasm*
What are you like (For example personality)? Gemini who is also a monkey based on the Chinese calendar. So I guess im silly guy, who is also serious..
Country/State: U.S., Florida
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: no.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Power to influence people. This would help me become a more powerful member of society without being seen as a mutant that should be destroyed.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, sry.

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to tell you guys but currently the server it full...:( but i much appriciat the aplications and it made me very surprised when i woke in the morning and saw that like 20 aplicatinos had already been posted.. but for now entill i get the server upgraded which is soon very soon
well PEACE

Reactions: xImpacter