Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lyph15

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mikel0012
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): iheb_werghi
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran
Why should i add you? I know alot of stuff About Ftb, I can help out new players into the server once I make A base, I won t have any trouble starting on your servers I won t have to bother Admins or Server mods by asking stupid questions .
What are you good at? Sorting, Automating , Cross Breeding And a bit of building ^^
What are you like (For example personality)? I am kind , Mature for the most part
Country/State: Tunisia/Africa
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why Never Been Banned
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would probably want to teleport all around the world Because I like to travel and visit new places .
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I am a youtuber I have uploaded some Ftb videos before But they got deleted for some reason soo I quit uploading ever since but I can record and upload if I get whitelisted on your server :)

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Unleashed version 1.1.1 was released yesterday, when you open your FTB Launcher, it should be the first Modpack at the top.

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
it says something about me not having the CCmultipart mod and the Mcmultipart mod but i cant find them in the servers mod folder except there a config for it[DOUBLEPOST=1375287071][/DOUBLEPOST]the server is up it shouldent say that dyerb

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
What does the core mod Nucleum-Omnium do?[DOUBLEPOST=1375288661][/DOUBLEPOST]i think i found the problem should be up by noon

okourbono

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Okourbono

Skype Name (Optional but recommended): okourbono

Are you new to FTB or a veteran? New to unleashed, but a veteran to all the others.

Why should i add you?I am a teenager just looking for a mature community to play and learn this new modpack on.

What are you good at? In FTB, I have found myself to be able to visualize machines the most efficient way possible.

What are you like (For example personality)? Social, Creative kid. Im like 6'2 too lol.

Country/State: Indiana, USA

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: Nope!

If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Probably flying.

Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Not yet, though i have contemplated the idea.

maiander1

Jul 29, 2019
it says i am missing some mods, what would be the problem with that. i take it is the regular FTB unleashed 1.1.1?

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: torpdeo
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): torpdeo
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran
Why should i add you? Because i've been looking for a good FTB Unleashed server for some while now, and you're server seems to fit my needs
What are you good at? Machinery and making things pratical
What are you like (For example personality)? Im pretty nice, and love to help others
Country/State: USA/TX
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: Not that I know of
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? flying, because it is too complicated to get from place to place.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I dont normally upload videos, but if this server is good then i might