Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whatusay2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Whatusay2
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I have not used skype in a while, I'll make one if needed.
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? - I've been playing FTB for about 6-7 months
Why should i add you? - I'm a generous, humble person. I don't treat people bad at all.
What are you good at? - Anything but building and redstone
What are you like (For example personality)? - Funny, Analytical, Likable and Friendly.
Country/State: USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why - I've been banned once, but the server owner was very immature and so were the staff
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? - The Ability to learn at impeccable speeds.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? - Not really, but I used to

honeybadgerhb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:honeybadgerhb
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):honeybadgerhb224
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran
Why should i add you? i love ftb and want fun people to play with
What are you good at? Like to build earthy homes
What are you like (For example personality)? friendly helpful relateable
Country/State:United states
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I think i would choose to read minds
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? nope

Yuusha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McLovin666
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): (Will say later)
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: Novice-Adept
Why should i add you?: I enjoy FTB, mainly Unleashed and Ultimate, and I'm (s)O-Positive I'll be a nice addition to the server.(Please, excuse the horrible blood type pun/joke)
What are you good at?: I try to be a jack of all trades...
What are you like (For example personality)?: Generally kind but easily irritated especially when tired, and I'm an idiot.
Country/State: Florida, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: Yes, I assisted in a server wide griefing, led by an admin fed up with the consistent griefing by the owner.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: Transformation, I could be anyone other than myself.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: I don't upload videos.

maiander1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maiander1
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): maiander
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran, but new to some mods ^^ '
Why should i add you? because i am willing to help others, as well as make things pretty
What are you good at? making friends and making people laugh (also making some fun contraptions :p)
What are you like (For example personality)? fun to play with and funny
Country/State: the Netherlands (europe)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: probably breathing underwater or flying
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: i am planning on streaming on twitch.tv :D

Tavlingc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Projectille
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): i will tell u in game
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? vetran
Why should i add you? i like to play/bild whit other players and i often help player that need it
What are you good at? forestry, appliedEnergistics
What are you like (For example personality)? im a helpful person andi can take a god prank... i dont mind pepol bing irritating
Country/State: Sweden
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? dimondfist mine ewry fing whit fits
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I don't upload videos

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ohhworddd
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Will Tell later on.
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? - Been playing for about 1 year.
Why should i add you? - I love to play with other players, and im very good at building beautiful homes.
What are you good at? - Lots of Machines, almost all the mods.
What are you like (For example personality)? - Funny, Helpful, Generous.
Country/State: USA, MA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why - Nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? - Flying, Who wouldn't want to fly?
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? - No

Peasant*

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Peasant_
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):Maybe later.
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? : good with FTB
Why should i add you?: I was looking for a good server with a good community and this was exactly what i was searching for
What are you good at?: Machines
What are you like (For example personality)? : nice.
Country/State:Netherlands (Holland) good at writing, not that good at actually speaking english.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: not that i know
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: Time travel
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? : nope.

nouch1st

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nouch1st
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? i am a veteran
Why should i add you? i think i would bring a lot to the server i know nearly everything about most of the mods i have played every ftb mod pack
What are you good at? im good at complicated builds
What are you like? im a chilled relaxed person i started doing landlording so i can play minecraft as much as i like lolz
Country/State: england
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: no bans
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? i dont need super power i already a super hero but dont tell anyone lolz
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?

Burty97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FieryBanana
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: I have been playing it since direwolf20 first played the map
Why should i add you? I dont rely on others to do things for me and i can teach newbies about (most of) forestry (BEES)
What are you good at? BEES
What are you like (For example personality)? Im mature but i can take a joke
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: yes, as a joke by people i know IRL (They're in my classes at school) They thought it would be fun to blow up my base in front of me the kick and ban me
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? The ability to breath under water
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?I have a youtube but dont upload anymore

iTzTrebbz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTzTrebbz
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): robert.c123
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: Relatively new, have played around in ssp so know the basics
Why should i add you?: Im a mature minecraft veteran, never rude and always willing to take part in community projects
What are you good at?: Building is probably the thing i am best at in minecraft
What are you like (For example personality)?: Very outgoing guy, work a lot and very much motivated by progress
Country/State: England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: Not that i am aware of
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: Have control over time;)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: I used to have a youtube channel (MrTrebbz) however havnt uploaded in a long time, looking to start up a youtube channel in the very near future

A L

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragon_alex
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? new
Why should i add you? i enjoy playing with other people in a server with good rules.
What are you good at? hardcore survival
What are you like (For example personality)? humor/Fun
Country/State: Holland/Franeker
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: once in tekkit for grief.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? teleportation, seems nice to travel from point A to B very fast.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? nope

TheHeroOfMine456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheHeroOfMine456
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):theheroofmine456
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: Been playing for about a year now.
Why should i add you?: Because I am a thoughtful person and I would stand by the rules.
What are you good at?:Building parts for machines.
What are you like (For example personality)?: Flimsy, one day im happy, next i could be grumpy
Country/State:UK, Scotland
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: Yes, from shotbow, cause some guy came to me and started braking blocks so I got glitched and got banned :(
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?:Super Smart, so I could build gaming PCs quickly.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: On YouTube I am just getting videos ready.

Reactions: thaisigan

thaisigan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thaisigan
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Thais Jensen
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Im A New
Why should i add you? im a good man and i don't wan't to break the rules
What are you good at? playing computer
What are you like (For example personality)? im a happy character
Country/State: Denmark Haslev
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? make you smart cos then you can build super computers
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? no not yet

Reactions: TheHeroOfMine456

wakaru

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

I'd like to apply for your server

IGN: MayhemXIX
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I played it now for a while and watch ftb streams regularly
Why should i add you? I'd like to join a nice comunity that plays together without griefing or destroying others things just for fun.
What are you good at? Buildcraft, IC2, Tinkers Construct
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm known for staying calm and being friendly.
Country/State: Austria (Europe not Australia)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Flying cause I love to see buildings from above the roves.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No

Jaren45

Jul 29, 2019
Hello There, Here Is My Lovely App :p

IGN:Jaren45
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Its jaren2501 :D
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Im Kinda In The Middle But Im Pretty More On The Veteran Side :3
Why should i add you? Cause I Want You To? No xD Cause Im Pretty Good At Building So If Ya Need Any Building Ask Me.
What are you good at? Like I Said ^ Building, And Also Bees Im Good At Forestry Bees.
What are you like (For example personality)? Very Funny And Witty And Very Active
Country/State: Texas, Us Obviously :p
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why. Nope And Hope I Never Do
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Shape Shifting So I Could Transfrom Into Any Super Hero With Any Super Power And Rule The WORRRLLLD >:D
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Nope Not So Much Of A Broadcaster Sorry :I

skorpo1115

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:skorpo1115
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm new to FTB. I just started using it
Why should i add you?I can bring a smile to everyones face and make people happy.
What are you good at?Redstone,Crafting and building a really cool houses.
What are you like (For example personality)? I am a funny guy,I love to make people smile and laugh.I love to help people out.But i am stubborn sometimes.
Country/State:United States,Utah
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: i have not been banned at all but i have been kicked 1 time and that was for building traps
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?I would like to have the power to read people's minds and animals minds. What its cool.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I'm a new youtuber.Once i fix my screen recorder. Then I might make a series of this.;)

PS:I know MaxPrepoli from your server. hez my buddy

xImpacter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xImpacter
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I know a fair amount of this pack but im still learning about it xD
Why should i add you? I want to find a good server with nice people because they are hard to find :)
What are you good at? Thaumcraft and Bees are my strongest points but im good at most of the other mods aswell
What are you like (For example personality)? Im a goodnatured person who likes jokes but doesnt take things too far and i am willing to help others that need it
Country/State: England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I have been banned on one server before for telling my friend i would text him my friends server ip
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would have telepathy so that i would know what people where planning to do :D
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I am not a youtuber

Thanks for your time

ThaSmoker420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ThaSmoker420
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? im new
Why should i add you? im just looking for a nice community with nice people
What are you good at? im good at thoumcraft and farming
What are you like (For example personality)? im helpful and i talk a lot
Country/State:Estonia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why :no
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: flying cause i like flying
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: no

Jamerack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jamerack
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):Jamerack
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Been playing since the beginning.
Why should i add you?I am friendly, adn am a hard worker. I am willing to help, and will gratefully do tedious jobs.
What are you good at?I'm good at DartCraft and Tinkers' Construct
What are you like (For example personality)? I am friendly and truthful, and am a grateful worker.
Country/State:USA, Alabama (Roll Tide)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?Invisibility, because you could do anything.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?No, I wish I could.

JakkofBlades

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JakkofBlades
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): JakofBladez
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Long time modded minecraft veteran, been playing FTB since release
Why should i add you? I'm looking for a tight community to work worth and to hone my building, tech and design skills. I pride myself in a form and function building style and I want to continue to improve that.
What are you good at? I have a deep understanding of most of the older mods and I'm constantly learning the new ones. I'm learning CC programming as well as modding as a hobby. I love to build in a modern-industrial style that lends itself to FTB.
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm very laid-back and friendly, and kind of quiet. I like to focus on my personal projects by myself, but I would love to work on community projects with others.
Country/State: Massachusetts, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Control the flow of time. To be able to manipulate time would give you the ultimate control over the universe. You could shape it however you wanted and live in a paradise.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, but I'm interested in the idea.