Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

alexijo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: alexijo
Years playing Minecraft? sinds indev
Java, or HTML experience? only lua script, im planning to learn ICT on highschool.
Other information: i want to play on this server and seeing at the specs this server doesnt have lag XD, i will be pleased if i get accepted for who i am.

minemannx

Jul 29, 2019
Username:minemannx
Years playing Minecraft?err 2 mabey? i joined minecraft in beta 1.7.3 non premium at start :p
Java, or HTML experience? i wish :p
Other information:looking for a stable active community with active/supportive admins

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Aceofrogues
Years playing Minecraft? 2
Java, or HTML experience? I have no experience in Jave or HTML, but i have an ok understanding of LUA
Other information: I have never been banned before, and i consider myself a mature person. I know alot about the mods and i don't mind sharing my knowledge.
Previous OP/Mod experience: I've played quite a bit of Tekkit and simply mods for Minecraft vanilla.
MySQL, Java or HTML experience: Really not that much. i do have a bit of experience with Java and HTML
How well do you know Linux: I used Linux on my pc for some time, so i know the interface at least :)
Other information: I have never been banned and talk decent to other players. So im no trouble
Username: earling
Years playing Minecraft? since Alpha
Experiance with mods.. I have played technic in version 1.0 And have played Mods always since. I have followed DW20 and installed the mods he uses. And i customize my own mod packs with MultiMC
Java, or HTML experience? Little to none
Other information: I have a YouTube Channel with an on going Mods/ feed the beast Lets play

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEarling
PLAYLIST CLICK HERE
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1356549752][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey bud idk how to do it but we need some sort of server auto restart thing to boot the server back up when it crashes
Not possible. The server crashes in a way, that has to be manually restarted.[DOUBLEPOST=1356549792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Ultriix
Years playing Minecraft? 3
Java, or HTML experience? Both + PHP, CSS etc. I'm getting into freelance web dev / design at the moment.
Other information: I'm looking for a server with mature experienced players. Totally loving what ftb has brought together.
Username:minemannx
Years playing Minecraft?err 2 mabey? i joined minecraft in beta 1.7.3 non premium at start :p
Java, or HTML experience? i wish :p
Other information:looking for a stable active community with active/supportive admins
Accepted
by any chance is the server down becuase i keep getting a communication error
Back up now.[DOUBLEPOST=1356549855][/DOUBLEPOST]
Previous OP/Mod experience: I've played quite a bit of Tekkit and simply mods for Minecraft vanilla.
MySQL, Java or HTML experience: Really not that much. i do have a bit of experience with Java and HTML
How well do you know Linux: I used Linux on my pc for some time, so i know the interface at least :)
Other information: I have never been banned and talk decent to other players. So im no trouble
You didn't provide your username.

deathtokiller

Jul 29, 2019
Username:deathtokiller
Years playing Minecraft?: since beta 1.6
Java, or HTML experience? none
Other information: Good builder and pretty social in chat. Plus very active

Balistaphobia

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Balistaphobia
Years playing minecraft: 2-ish
Java or HTML experience: None
Other information: I like to build mostly

DareYou

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Matty_xD
Years playing Minecraft? 2~
Java, or HTML experience? None
Other information: I am a perfectionist.

xxb4tchxx

Jul 29, 2019
im stuck in the mining age it broke when i went through the portal now i crash every time i try to join
my forge is updated to 474

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
no since he runs it from his same computer and frog message me if you want to do a map or something