Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Gallanoth
Years playing minecraft: Just about 2 1/2 I should think
Java or HTML Experience: Close to none. Taking some classes in it in a few weeks.
Other info: I've been experimenting with playing ftb the last few weeks, but have been holding off on joining until RP2 like many other people. I'm pretty new to ftb, and am hoping to find a server that I can play on with my brother, and also with a great community! I've been a moderator on several other servers. I'm hoping that I'll have enough time to do a bit of playing but college is starting back up so we'll see :p
accepted

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
QUICK restart the world again and use the dire pack it has inv tweaks updated Rei's and EE3 added :D

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
We have all that :D

Edit: When we are able to, we will be releasing our own private pack for the server anyways.

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
oh btw my friend wants to join the server and he will be with me in my age he is going to make a whitelist app soon

NeoOTV

Jul 29, 2019
Username:NeoExdeath887
Years playing Minecraft? almost 2 years now.
Java, or HTML experience? Not really.
Other information: I'm the friend that Mukkod is speaking of. Generally a friendly person.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username:NeoExdeath887
Years playing Minecraft? almost 2 years now.
Java, or HTML experience? Not really.
Other information: I'm the friend that Mukkod is speaking of. Generally a friendly person.
accepted

LunarCast

Jul 29, 2019
Username: LunarCast
Years playing Minecraft? uh.. 1?
Java, or HTML experience? Yes. I am majoring in multi-media designer. I have knowledge of coding html for websites.
Other information: Yeah about your server. Just some tips:
If its laggy. I highly suggest removing xycraft, its pretty useless and makes user's computer work harder than it has to, but you will have to restart the world.
I am glad you got mystcraft (already had it installed) and you should put a restriction. Lots of players like making ages and thus your server gets MANY worlds that will take up your space.

Other mods you might want to add:
Like secret rooms mod
Balkons gun mod.
Backpack mod <-Please
Minechem is nice
updatecheckermod
Portalgun <-- Por favor i know its installed in direwolf pack but i don't think its in mindcrack
all these are updated and do work with the pack. [DOUBLEPOST=1356408882][/DOUBLEPOST]
QUICK restart the world again and use the dire pack it has inv tweaks updated Rei's and EE3 added :D
EE3 crashes users when they try to make a turtle. Its been happening to me and friends in a different server. Problem was fixed when EE3 was removed. Well I do not know if if will happen on your server. Just FYI.

pixalen

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pixalen

Years playing Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since sponges. ;)

Java, or HTML experience? I have some experience in java and have pretty much mastered html since long ago, altho i don't really want to mix in these things with playing minecraft since
I'm already swamped with stuff to do regarding IT related issues.

Other information: Pretty smooth guy from sweden, like to build some stuff.. Was playing on another server before but they decided to close and now i have nowhere to go,
and this place seems pretty epic :) hope to see you ingame soon.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
OK NO EE3, turtles DO in fact break. Thanks for the heads up.
Also ACCEPTED
Username: pixalen

Years playing Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since sponges. ;)

Java, or HTML experience? I have some experience in java and have pretty much mastered html since long ago, altho i don't really want to mix in these things with playing minecraft since
I'm already swamped with stuff to do regarding IT related issues.

Other information: Pretty smooth guy from sweden, like to build some stuff.. Was playing on another server before but they decided to close and now i have nowhere to go,
and this place seems pretty epic :) hope to see you ingame soon.
Username: LunarCast
Years playing Minecraft? uh.. 1?
Java, or HTML experience? Yes. I am majoring in multi-media designer. I have knowledge of coding html for websites.
Other information: Yeah about your server. Just some tips:
If its laggy. I highly suggest removing xycraft, its pretty useless and makes user's computer work harder than it has to, but you will have to restart the world.
I am glad you got mystcraft (already had it installed) and you should put a restriction. Lots of players like making ages and thus your server gets MANY worlds that will take up your space.

Other mods you might want to add:
Like secret rooms mod
Balkons gun mod.
Backpack mod <-Please
Minechem is nice
updatecheckermod
Portalgun <-- Por favor i know its installed in direwolf pack but i don't think its in mindcrack
all these are updated and do work with the pack. [DOUBLEPOST=1356408882][/DOUBLEPOST]
EE3 crashes users when they try to make a turtle. Its been happening to me and friends in a different server. Problem was fixed when EE3 was removed. Well I do not know if if will happen on your server. Just FYI.

Shablo5

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Shablo5
Years playing Minecraft? 2 i think
Java, or HTML experience? none
Other information: Just looking for a nice server.

Savagepug

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Savagepug
Years playing Minecraft? About half a year
Java, or HTML experience? not much
Other information: Been mostly playing SSP, played FTB since it came out and am loving it, now I want make a new world with others and learn a few things or two.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Shablo5
Years playing Minecraft? 2 i think
Java, or HTML experience? none
Other information: Just looking for a nice server.
Username: Savagepug
Years playing Minecraft? About half a year
Java, or HTML experience? not much
Other information: Been mostly playing SSP, played FTB since it came out and am loving it, now I want make a new world with others and learn a few things or two.
Accepted

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
cant log if because of soul shardsnot being 1.15...please update to latest version? 1.16

SiouLouS

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ThaSiouLouS
Years playing Minecraft? 1,5 (since shortly after it became beta)
Java, or HTML experience? I know what I'm doing and how to approach things if I dont.
Other information: I'm mostly playing on weekends and I try to answer questions in the chat if someone asks and I know that I am right.​

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Username: shadowquinn1974
Years playing Minecraft? 3 months
Java, or HTML experience?very little
Other information: Just looking for a good home with fun players that enjoy talking and building, I love to help other out when I can.