Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: sonicmaster10
What is your Timezone?:
Central Standard Time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 5
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: about a year
FTB Experience?:almost all of the mods
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:no
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: to join my first custom modded sever instead of feed the beast

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: to find a good community to play with

Any questions you would like to ask: nope

Nutbang

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:nutbang
What is your Timezone?: PST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: My username being innapropriate...
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):1-3 hours on weekdays 5-6 on weekends
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.5 dont remember when that was :p
FTB Experience?: I have been playing FTB for almost 2 years
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to play a modpack that has a server with a cool community and one where i can play with my friends.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More Friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: Knowledge and Fun

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am very helpful and I am always on skype if Im not on Teamspeak

Any questions you would like to ask: Is the modpack on ATlauncher feed the beast or technic?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was a mod on an unleashed server that i think shutdown.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I took a couple HTML classes
How well do you know linux? i know barely anything

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Ryanhaych1
What is your Timezone?:GMT-0
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Nope.
If Yes, why?:N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):3-4 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:I've played Minecraft since alpha.
FTB Experience?:Been playing FTB for almost a year now and very much enjoy it.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes but i don't talk much.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:I want to Play with Friendly Players and play with all the great updated mods.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Make Friend and Have fun.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Helpfulness and Knowledge.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:I Currently Only play at Night since thats the best time for me to play with my other friends.

Any questions you would like to ask:N/a

leej89

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:metalbuster101
What is your Timezone?:US EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):4 hours a day almost every day, depends on work really
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: beta account
FTB Experience?: started with mindcrack, played ult when it was relased and been going up since then
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes but due to roomates i will only be able to talk once in a while, not every day
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:looking for a good 1.6 server that has gregtech and thermal expan

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: new people to relax and bullshit with while im playing and having fun

What will you be bringing to our server?: mostly technical builds, im not really good at makeing things pretty, i just make them work, also i know alot about alot of mods

Other information you would like to add about yourself: im just looking for a new server to get to know people on and have a good time without any drama or bs, just wana play

Any questions you would like to ask: looked through the highlighted mods, wondering if you had ars magica 2 in? if not its fine, just didnt see it on there

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: ran a server for me and some friends, maybe 5 people or so
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? HTML mostly, basic java
How well do you know linux?
pretty well, im running my comp will dual boot ubuntu atm, so i have alot of experience running a linus based system

Last edited:

Target

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: chewieeeee
What is your Timezone?:GMT +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Nope.
If Yes, why?: /
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): +2 hours a day, probally more because I've got holidays.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes.
FTB Experience?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:Looking for a stable and fun server in 1.6.4.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More mod knowledge and fun.

What will you be bringing to our server?: My current mod knowledge and my awesomeness.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not really, you'll get to know me after a while, I'm a silent guy at the start.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, Our thread is now back, and we are updating heavily. Launcher pack release is the next big update. Should be green for go this week (fingers crossed). I'll keep everyone updated, for now I wont be accepting applications, until the pack is accepted in to the launcher, but you can post them, and I will review them.

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: muphet
What is your Timezone?: GMT +1
If Yes, why?: Because making traps with possible (easy) exit on my own property has been considered as griefing. (youtube)
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): about 5-8 hours per day IF i don't get griefed lol
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 0. I bought game when creative mode was out (ages ago) but when buildcraft has been released Im playing tech mods only. Vanilla is too boring without mods.
FTB Experience?: I am playing FTB modpacks since 147wgt if i remember correct. Was a lot on T---- before.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes i have
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes i do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i love to play ftb packs but I don't really have good 1.6 modpack with gregtech to play. All my friends are playing horizons or unleashed so yeah..
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: every time i play on server im trying to build my base in different style. Im bad at building so im testing my skills on different terrain (advancing to fusion reactor in 30days hardmode was everything i was doing before).
What will you be bringing to our server?: really high tech-mods experience and knowledge to use by other players. Probably some community projects after i collect enough resources. Maybe beeplex or something (although i dont know how to do forestry bees)
Other information you would like to add about yourself: im kind of no-life when it comes to play minecraft. Im just addicted to tech-mods (read: ftb modpacks).

Any questions you would like to ask: what is server progression right now? do you have any gt reactors yet? Was there any griefing situation?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: few vanilla servers (incl. one that was mine). Currently modpackAuthor for private pack (6 players) and admin for upcoming ftb server (Q1 2k14). I was also operator two times on friend's ftb unleashed server and one time on twitch streamer.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I'm a website designer but I use php more than html tbh.
How well do you know linux? i dont really like that OS but when it comes to server/game hosting i prefer using debian instead of windows.

XarcWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: AlienGamerZero
What is your Timezone?: UTC +01.00, Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
I'm planning to be online alot, like maybe more than 1-2 hours per day if I have the time for it besides school and stuff.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Vanilla is a long time ago for me, because I don't want to play it anymore since I prefer to play mods as that enhances the gameplay experience alot - for me atleast - compared to Vanilla. But I have quite a bit of experience with vanilla.
FTB Experience?: I've been playing FTB for like over 2 years now, first on public servers, and now on private servers since they have a better community and give you the full experience without any banned items.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, and I plan on using TS quite alot.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
I'm looking for a nice community to have fun and I guess just hang out and play FTB with. I've hosted alot of privateservers for me and some friends, but that was just like singleplayer. Most of the time I was alone and there was nobody to talk with or do stuff with.
I really like FTB but I'm not quite satisfied with the packs like Unleashed and Horizons, and I hope that this custom pack can compensate that what I miss (I also hope suggestions to the pack are appreciated)
As stated before I also do Youtube and I hope to find some people here that might want to be in some video's and do some projects with me.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
Most of that is stated above already but I'm just lookinf for a nice community where people know eachother and with people you can have a laugh with. I really missed that in the past, since I've played mostly alone or on massive servers with just random people. I've never enjoyed singleplayer and multiplayer is just so much more fun for me and I'm hoping to find that place here.

What will you be bringing to our server?:
- Some building skill - don't expect me to make massive statues of dragons and stuff though haha
- Decent knowledge about most of the mods, and I'm willing to share that knowledge with people that require this
- I can build complex mechanisms/setups for sorting or processing items or just all other technological needs, basically just creativity.
- I'm friendly and I accept people as they are - unless they are douchebags.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:
I'm bad at discribing myself haha but in the question above I already stated some of my personal skills - if that's called skills at all.
Besides that I'm from the Netherlands, I'm pretty good at English and well I have no idea what else to tell. Let me know if you wish to know anything more about me!

Any questions you would like to ask:
- How often does the server/map get a reset?
- Are suggestions to the modpack appreciated?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
I've never been a mod or an op on a public server but I have hosted quite a bit of servers myself, ranging from vanilla with a ton of bukkit plugins and configurations - good old times :) - to a custom pack + server running that pack, to some FTB servers. All for my friends so like 10-15 people at max and like 4 people at minimum. But there were quite a few annoying douchebags that required kicks and bans.
As for both server and modpack management I know it takes up alot of time and just a diferent Forge version can cause or fix alot of bugs, since I have quite a bit experience with it.

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No MySQL or HTML experience, but I have some Java experience. I once made a mod that should have done alot but in the end I only added one block and one item that both did nothing. I'm planning to dive into Java again and continue this project since, in my opinion, the idea was quite good and original.

How well do you know linux? All servers that I host run on linux - ubuntu server - on my old laptop, so I know like basic command stuff but I mostly just configure it with scripts from the internet and then I just forget what I did and added, since all I have to do every time is add the server files and not the scripts.

Last edited:

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
towny might be good if there will be a way to earn money in-game (i.e. daily votes) to keep town running but not too cheap beacuse there would be tons of pointless towns. We still waiting for application review :D

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Yes Apps are still being processed, we are waiting on the new pack to be updated ot the launcher, the one thats in there got the wrong version of a couple of mods.

XarcWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I like towny but I'm not sure if it would add anything to a modded server since protections can easily be bypassed with just alot of items from mods.
Therefor it wouldn't work as protection against griefing and stealing, but more for management of "towns" and spaces to build.
For protection of items and buildings I think forcefields would be more effective, but people can just decide that for themselves since it's not like a plugin.

I myself wouldn't make use of towny but I'm sure some people would, so you could always add it for people that want to use it.

Anyways I'm just a random person here giving my opinion. I'll just wait patiently for a review on my application, because I know that custom modpacks and servers can take up alot more time than you would have thought at first :)

Last edited:

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
We have decided against Towny, as we have worldguard for permissions, and we dont see the need for "towns". Essentials, and Worldguard have been activated. And the pack should be updated in the next 2 days to update to the version of forge we use. After that the pack will be in full swing, and ready to play!

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: AlienGamerZero
What is your Timezone?: UTC +01.00, Netherlands
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
I'm planning to be online alot, like maybe more than 1-2 hours per day if I have the time for it besides school and stuff.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Vanilla is a long time ago for me, because I don't want to play it anymore since I prefer to play mods as that enhances the gameplay experience alot - for me atleast - compared to Vanilla. But I have quite a bit of experience with vanilla.
FTB Experience?: I've been playing FTB for like over 2 years now, first on public servers, and now on private servers since they have a better community and give you the full experience without any banned items.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, and I plan on using TS quite alot.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
I'm looking for a nice community to have fun and I guess just hang out and play FTB with. I've hosted alot of privateservers for me and some friends, but that was just like singleplayer. Most of the time I was alone and there was nobody to talk with or do stuff with.
I really like FTB but I'm not quite satisfied with the packs like Unleashed and Horizons, and I hope that this custom pack can compensate that what I miss (I also hope suggestions to the pack are appreciated)
As stated before I also do Youtube and I hope to find some people here that might want to be in some video's and do some projects with me.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
Most of that is stated above already but I'm just lookinf for a nice community where people know eachother and with people you can have a laugh with. I really missed that in the past, since I've played mostly alone or on massive servers with just random people. I've never enjoyed singleplayer and multiplayer is just so much more fun for me and I'm hoping to find that place here.

What will you be bringing to our server?:
- Some building skill - don't expect me to make massive statues of dragons and stuff though haha
- Decent knowledge about most of the mods, and I'm willing to share that knowledge with people that require this
- I can build complex mechanisms/setups for sorting or processing items or just all other technological needs, basically just creativity.
- I'm friendly and I accept people as they are - unless they are douchebags.

I'm bad at discribing myself haha but in the question above I already stated some of my personal skills - if that's called skills at all.
Besides that I'm from the Netherlands, I'm pretty good at English and well I have no idea what else to tell. Let me know if you wish to know anything more about me!

- How often does the server/map get a reset?
- Are suggestions to the modpack appreciated?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
I've never been a mod or an op on a public server but I have hosted quite a bit of servers myself, ranging from vanilla with a ton of bukkit plugins and configurations - good old times :) - to a custom pack + server running that pack, to some FTB servers. All for my friends so like 10-15 people at max and like 4 people at minimum. But there were quite a few annoying douchebags that required kicks and bans.
As for both server and modpack management I know it takes up alot of time and just a diferent Forge version can cause or fix alot of bugs, since I have quite a bit experience with it.

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No MySQL or HTML experience, but I have some Java experience. I once made a mod that should have done alot but in the end I only added one block and one item that both did nothing. I'm planning to dive into Java again and continue this project since, in my opinion, the idea was quite good and original.

How well do you know linux? All servers that I host run on linux - ubuntu server - on my old laptop, so I know like basic command stuff but I mostly just configure it with scripts from the internet and then I just forget what I did and added, since all I have to do every time is add the server files and not the scripts.
In-Game Username: muphet
What is your Timezone?: GMT +1
If Yes, why?: Because making traps with possible (easy) exit on my own property has been considered as griefing. (youtube)
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): about 5-8 hours per day IF i don't get griefed lol
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 0. I bought game when creative mode was out (ages ago) but when buildcraft has been released Im playing tech mods only. Vanilla is too boring without mods.
FTB Experience?: I am playing FTB modpacks since 147wgt if i remember correct. Was a lot on T---- before.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes i have
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes i do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i love to play ftb packs but I don't really have good 1.6 modpack with gregtech to play. All my friends are playing horizons or unleashed so yeah..
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: every time i play on server im trying to build my base in different style. Im bad at building so im testing my skills on different terrain (advancing to fusion reactor in 30days hardmode was everything i was doing before).
What will you be bringing to our server?: really high tech-mods experience and knowledge to use by other players. Probably some community projects after i collect enough resources. Maybe beeplex or something (although i dont know how to do forestry bees)
Other information you would like to add about yourself: im kind of no-life when it comes to play minecraft. Im just addicted to tech-mods (read: ftb modpacks).

Any questions you would like to ask: what is server progression right now? do you have any gt reactors yet? Was there any griefing situation?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: few vanilla servers (incl. one that was mine). Currently modpackAuthor for private pack (6 players) and admin for upcoming ftb server (Q1 2k14). I was also operator two times on friend's ftb unleashed server and one time on twitch streamer.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I'm a website designer but I use php more than html tbh.
How well do you know linux? i dont really like that OS but when it comes to server/game hosting i prefer using debian instead of windows.

Both Accepted, register on our forums, and post in the modpack code request section, and we will pm you the modpack code.

Notuniwwa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: TahuRocks1 (forum name Notuniwwa)
What is your Timezone?: EST
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 5-8 hours a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes
FTB Experience?: Yes
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I wanted to join a server where I won't have to deal with obnoxious people and griefers. My brother suggested this one to me.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Somewhere I can build what I want and not worry about it getting blown up or stolen.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Some creative building (not terribly impressive, but still) and a little infrastructure.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted. Regsiter on the forums and ask for the code in the appropriate thread.

rosscam

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: rosscam
What is your Timezone?: +10 GMT
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1 - 2 hours / day work 50 hours a week now
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: yes
FTB Experience?: yes
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: was fairly active before it was shut down for awhile and when it came back i had just started working so couldnt play

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: fun

What will you be bringing to our server?: overall knowledge of mods though might be 2 versions behind

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: rooneyboy_1
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope I just stick to the rules
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Almost everyday if I can
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 3 years
FTB Experience?: 1 year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes Turtlebeach P11
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
Yes read and read again.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Well I want to have fun meet new people and be in a place where I can make progress.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: New Friends and some thing to learn about :)

What will you be bringing to our server?: Well you won't lose anything from accepting me and you will gain another member to an already great community.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Well I am a person who likes to have a fun and although I'm 13 I won't be childish about things like dying as such.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Op on both Vanilla and Modpacks
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? no
How well do you know linux?
not much

dedcax

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: monkeybrains591
What is your Timezone?:Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 10 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: beat the ender dragon in multiplayer
FTB Experience?:all 1.5.2 packs and onward
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: iv been looking for a server and people to team up with.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a fun multiplayer experience

What will you be bringing to our server?: my knowledge of mods(tech), and semi-decent building skills