Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
OKAY, AGAIN EVERYONE. I HAVE ONLY THE INFORMATION THAT HE IS WORKING ON REOPENING THE SERVER. ALL OTHER QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION WILL BE FORTH COMING WHEN I KNOW MORE. CONTINUE BEING PATIENT.
FAY

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Not a problem. Just figured I would try to cut off any other questions at the pass. lol. Fay

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is interested pm me, but I am putting together a personal pack of 1.5.2 mods. ONly ones that are not currently available even as Beta are Mystcraft, Computer Craft, and Xycraft. Got most of the major ones in and working. Currently at 46 mods will be adding more. If anyone wants to host a custom server I'd be willing to help set it up.

Up to 71 working mods so far. No crashes on opening Minecraft, nor when generating a world
73 and the nether looks gorgeous

Dale

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Enigma85
What is your Timezone?:Central/but i keep odd hours
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Nope
If Yes, why?:N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):atleast 5hours probably... i play fare too much maybe more
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: ive been playing for years now and im some what of a redstone guy
FTB Experience?:about a year and a half now but ive been playing mods since before ftb even before tekkit
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes and i know how to use push to talk and not spam everything with terrible sounds
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:Because i am currently looking for a stable server to join pretty tired of SSP

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope to meet some nice people and build some epic projects.

What will you be bringing to our server?:Jokes and lots of very nice builds and i always do what i can to help people.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:I have had some experience with being a mod my friend runs a small vanilla server and i help him out with that by keeping people from blowing his server up.

Any questions you would like to ask: Yes, when can i get started building my empire on your server :p

ZealousGamer

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is interested pm me, but I am putting together a personal pack of 1.5.2 mods. ONly ones that are not currently available even as Beta are Mystcraft, Computer Craft, and Xycraft. Got most of the major ones in and working. Currently at 46 mods will be adding more. If anyone wants to host a custom server I'd be willing to help set it up.

Up to 71 working mods so far. No crashes on opening Minecraft, nor when generating a world
73 and the nether looks gorgeous

You can get the beta of Computer Craft if you make an account on the Computer Craft forums.

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
At 83-86. Had to remove NEI Plugins due to some errors including crashes when right clicking dungeon chests and equipping helmets in the NEI creative screen. Pirates are a pain in the buns to fight. I have a few more things to add. Putting in Dartcraft when the link comes back up (so we can have a teleport system besides nether portals. Unsure if I want to add Twilight forest and Mo Creatures. Have Zulu craft on, dunno if we'd be swarmed with hostiles.

Apparently some people have already put some 1.5.2 packs out. It'd be neat to try this on a server with the regulars, especially, new content is incredible. Well enough of my banter here. I'm gonna go check out Arse magicka

Jacket_Buttons

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's good to hear! C= I'll still be around and watching for any updates. Miss ya fay. Sorry I'm never on messengers at the same time you are. I miss chatting at you.

Seth Stoney

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: 1020304050
What is your Timezone?: UTC +10
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, i have quit a server recently though.
If Yes, why?:N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I recently quit my job so i have lots of spare time, 2-3 hrs per day min.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since indev, which is part of the reason im so bored of vanilla minecraft
FTB Experience?: A few months, i have had lots of experience with all the mods previously though.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No, sorry.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, they are very agreeable
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I quit a server recently and im looking for a server that can be better :)
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience with mods, making some friends.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Plenty experience with almost all mods in the mindcrack pack, im just switching to direwolf20 now so i might not understand some just yet.
Other information you would like to add about yourself: I love horror movies!
Any questions you would like to ask: Are chunkloaders/spot loaders banned?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was an admin on a mindcrack pack server for a few weeks but the owner of the server just decided to quit and it was too much stress trying to keep everything going good.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Im a complete novice at Java but i know the basic basic stuff.
How well do you know linux? Never owned a linux computer. PC ftw!

gianthero

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: gianthero
What is your Timezone?: EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope!
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I will devote all my free time to playing on the server which i would estimate to be an average of 2-3 hours, maximum 5 (a day).
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since its early alpha days (and constantly checking on it in classic days)
FTB Experience?: I know all the mods individually and try to keep on top of the latest news. I have been playing FTB for a couple months now.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No :(
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Read through all them twice and then again, I agree.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm an admin/op/mod on a custom tekkit server that is still in development and all the plugins and coding crap has lead me away from tekkit and on vacation to FTB. I hope to get to know more about the mods in FTB as well as settle in to a nice community of players, where I can rest under my kapok trees with my automated sorting system beside me.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I basically stated it above, but I am looking for a nice community of players and learn more about the mods of FTB.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Mod support, fun events, and awesome builds

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I eat hermits for breakfast (O) ,__, (O)

Any questions you would like to ask: How many lumbers can a lumberjack chop if a lumber can't be chopped by a lumberjack lumber axe?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I am an op/mod/admin on a Tekkit server currently. My op/mod experience is high
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none what so ever :p
How well do you know linux? me iz no uze linux

Superduder

Jul 29, 2019
Well. Long time no see former Feed The Machine members. I've been keeping up to date with this forum topic in the hope that it would once again come back up, and I just had a smile on my face when I saw the machinecraft server in my multiplayer list :). Hope to see you all very soon,
Superduder (IGN zoey717) AKA Zack

stevenmck

Jul 29, 2019
I seen the forums are back online there today, but does Bud have a server running again already? Good to see everything's moving along again

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
The word so far is "coming soon" Bud's still setting things up but yeah forums are a go. I've asked he keep me informed but I'm sure he'll let us know when it's coming.
Sorry my previous statement sounded stupid after I read it.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
That's right folks, the Rumors are true. The Highest viewed/replied server in the Direwolf20 section..IS BACK.

We are still getting a base town going. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in helping out with the infrastructure.
And Site is back down..

I had to do some quick maint. Its back up