Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nosferatoon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Nosferatoon
What is your Timezone?: GMT+0 (London)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1-2 hours a day, depends how into it I get.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since Alpha, so about 2 years.
FTB Experience?: Been playing FTB for about 3 months now, pretty much know most of the plugins now.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looks like a cool server, want to check it out! :)

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Hopefully just chill and play some Minecraft will cool People.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I have good knowledge of FTB so I can help people out.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I also am part of competitive gaming scene and make my own YouTube videos.

Any questions you would like to ask: None.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Have owned servers in both Vanilla and FTB as well as helped run them.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have experience with running MySQL databases and also basic Java Programming
How well do you know linux?: I run ubuntu on my laptop but I am not the greatest programmer so linux isn't my forte.

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:ryanhaych1

What is your Timezone?:GMT-0

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Yes,

If Yes, why?:I was Banned From Server few months ago for Insulting a Player that stole my stuff.

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):4 hours aday

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:I've been playing MC since Alpha

FTB Experience?:I play Alot of Mindcrack And Very Experienced.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Sure, I like Teamspeak :)

Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Sure do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:I'm Looking for a DW20 Server i've been playing Mindcrack alot of would like you try DW modpack and looking for a Good Server With Little Lag and crashes.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:to learn from other players and Meet Some Friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?:I'm Very Good at Designs and Great with All mods.
Other information you would like to add about yourself:None

Any questions you would like to ask: N/A

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:I'm A Mod and Op on Vanilla and Mindcrack modpack.

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: I don't know anything about That stuff.

How well do you know linux?N/A

lunarembrace

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: lunarembrace (all lowercase)
What is your Timezone?: Eastern
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: Personal out of game dispute with a server owner.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Probably about 3 or 4 days a week for a few hours at a time, I'm usually on later at night.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since beta 1.4 or whatever number the wolves update was.
FTB Experience?: I know all of the mods pretty well, except some of the additions from recent updates.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No I dont really use voicechat, though I dont mind getting on to listen if that makes things easier for others.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a direwolf server that doesnt lag badly or crash every 20 minutes.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Just some fun and maybe make some friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?: As already stated above I know the mods pretty well, so I can help others if needed. People seem to like my buildings too, though personally I dont much of the time.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: To be honest, i never know how to answer questions like this, just ask me if you want to know something :p

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Much experience with being an op/admin on both vanilla bukkit and FTB servers. I'm not looking for a mod/admin position as I'm just wanting to find a place to play with less responsibility, but I can offer help if needed.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none
How well do you know linux? never used it

Xuvin

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:

Xuvin

What is your Timezone?:

West Coast

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:

No. Donator on a vanilla but got bored.

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
At least 10 hours a week.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:

Soooo much team work building! ... At least 1000 Hours. Been playing since the beginning.

FTB Experience?:

Only an hour and alot of YouTube video watching. I want to play with others.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes! high quality mic and enjoy talking while not being that guy that spams the channel.

Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:

Yes. Cross my heart and hope to die.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:

The amount of things you can do is Massive! ... from machines to magic to bees and micro blocks I see myself playing another 1000 hours.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:

Im looking forward to meeting people. Sharing ideas and all of those with the use of TS not just ingame text.

What will you be bringing to our server?:

I will bring a friendly personality and a creative eye for building. Maybe even become a focul point of activity so that others don't find them selfs being bored.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Im a positive person and I hope that that reflects in this application.

Yea. When can we start?

--Extra Info--
Nope I just enjoy playing.

MARKCayenne

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MARKCayenne

What is your Timezone?:​
GMT +1:00
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I don't remember.​
If I was it was a really long time ago.
If Yes, why?: I dont remember even if I was it was when I was messing with my friends servers but that was just messing around.

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Almost all weekends, and almost all holidays. On work days not a lot only like 3 hours maybe a day.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played minecraft almost since it came out make like 3 month after it came out when it didnt even close to what it does now.

FTB Experience?: Also quite a lot first I started with tekkit then I went to mindcrack but I played on this awesome server but it got hacked or something I am not sure. I played quite a lot of direwolf singleplayer so I am pretty good.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I do (I like speaking with people while playing)

Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: It seems this server is quite popular and nice server and I want to play online direwolf now.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience, get more friends in a nice community.

What will you be bringing to our server?: All my experience, My styles of building doing things maybe learn something and teach someone else I hope.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am male, I am pretty funny and I live in Czech Republic.

Any questions you would like to ask: Not really everything I needed I found in the post.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was an admin on a few tekkit servers, like 3 vanilla server and once on mindcrack, never on direwolf.

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Not really just a little bit.

How well do you know linux? I never used linux and I don't know a single person with it.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down for the time being. The white list requests will be reviewed when it is back up and not before then. Thank you for your patience.
Fayini

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
ATTENTION: The server will be reopening as soon as possible. As stated previously there have been some issues with the owner's ISP. As soon as everything has been worked out Feed the Machine will be back up and running. At that time we will review all of the new white list applications that have been submitted during the time we have been down. Thank you for sticking with us and being so very patient. It is appreciated.
Fay

Jacket_Buttons

Jul 29, 2019
So basically...after a month of it being down... its just dead.

No. As said over and over. The ISP got shut down on the server. The owner is currently trying to get the ISP to be returned which takes a LOT of time. Internet companies will sometimes take weeks to do anything. I had to personally wait 2.5 months for my internet to be returned once due to a mistake on their end. You just have to be patient.

They have already told us that the server is coming back and that we just have to wait for things to work out. We were already having issues before due when the server got cut for a day by the ISP because of how much bandwidth it was using.

It's only been 2 and a half weeks, it'll be back soon enough. C=

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
INTERNET SAYS I CANT HAZ GROWN UP BEHAVIORS.

Until we can play again, ttfn. I'm off on another server for now

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: freaknikbeatnik
What is your Timezone?:eastern standard
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 6-5 hours 2-3 days a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: not much
FTB Experience?: basic knowledge of all the mods
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: no mic :/
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: just looking for a good server thats more community oriented

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: more experience with mods and just to have fun

What will you be bringing to our server?:well for starters id like to build a tree house and just add to the community i dont greif or steal im respectful and a good player

Other information you would like to add about yourself:
favorite mods steves carts railcraft and thermal expansion