Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HellEye

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: HellEye
Age: Technically 16, but I have birthday in the middle of april (17), so i'm almost 17 :). Maybe not almost, but i think i'm mature enough to give me a chance.
What is your Timezone?: Poland (Europe, GMT+1)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): My main game is League of Legends and i'm playing with friends. If they are not online/have bad day or something like that, i'll join server, maybe 2-3 hours/day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing since Beta 1.3, I know most of vanilla stuff, like redstone, world mechanics etc.
FTB Experience?: Playing on mods from MC beta 1.6, my first mod was Buildcraft. I'm playing on DW20 mods since 1.8 or 1.0, not sure exactly.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, but i won't speak much, cos my spoken English is even worse than written :) But i will join and listen, maybe sometimes talk with someone.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes sir!

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm bored of playing alone and i found annoying bug in SSP, so i started looking for nice server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope for freindly commynity that wants to help other players and is organised enough to build some fun projects.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I think with my experience with mods and vanilla i can help other players learn FTB if they're still newbies. I'll try to bring nice atmosphere.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: As i told I'm from Poland, so my english can be little bit messy. I hope You can understand it and give me a chance. And if i get in, I can help with building some community buildings (I'm like Direwolf, I don't like building things only for myself on servers).

Any questions you would like to ask: Not at the moment, maybe after joining the server.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Once mod on vanilla (long time ago) and i had whitelisted server on mods with some friends.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I know HTML a little, but i'm sure you have people from site etc.
How well do you know linux? I heared it's not too hard to understand, but never used it before.
All of those 3 i can learn in some time.
Thanks for reading my App, I hope i'll get in :)
HellEye

LunarCast

Jul 29, 2019
any of the regular members add me on skype and i will open up a small server for whoever is bored and waiting for machinecraft to get back up.

anthony.e811 is my skype

- LunarCast

DarkSirrush

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: DarkSirrush
What is your Timezone?: GMT -8
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Varies greatly
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: A fair amount of ssp, and small amount of smp
FTB Experience?: Not much, tend to play with my own mod setup usually
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
Tired of SSP, looking for a modded server to play on, since I can't convince my friends to play on a private server setup
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
A community to chat with, new online friends
What will you be bringing to our server?:
Entertainment value
Other information you would like to add about yourself:
I am a Commis Chef, so I know a bit about food!

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
No, you have not been skipped. Our server is down for the time being due to some unforeseen issues. We will be back up as soon as possible. Please check back with the forum as to when it will be back up and running.
Thanks for your patience
Fayini

snipe50cal

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: snipe50cal
What is your Timezone?: us central
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I'm on every day after school till 8:30 and wekend nights and mornings
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I started playing just before purchases hit one mil so about 4 years ago
FTB Experience?: Tons with tekkit ftb and other modpacks with the same mods
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: ya
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: My old server shut down so I want to join a safe stable community

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope to gain some new online friends on the server

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will bring experience and guidence to others

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I help a lot n chat, I also servers like thiis that offer a fun time.

Any questions you would like to ask:

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
If any regulars are interested, I started playing on Havencraft which is pretty new and been recently restarted. It's a Mindcrack server so no mystcraft but it seems pretty good so far. Gonna be my backup until things are back in order. Also may try duking it out on the only listed Universal Electricity server (FTB equivalent to Technic's Voltz pack apparently). So if anyone wants to lob missiles at people let me know. I may need allies there soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1360209396][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and I'm loyal to FTM, so don't ever think I'm jumping ship

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
If any regulars are interested, I started playing on Havencraft which is pretty new and been recently restarted. It's a Mindcrack server so no mystcraft but it seems pretty good so far. Gonna be my backup until things are back in order. Also may try duking it out on the only listed Universal Electricity server (FTB equivalent to Technic's Voltz pack apparently). So if anyone wants to lob missiles at people let me know. I may need allies there soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1360209396][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and I'm loyal to FTM, so don't ever think I'm jumping ship
I'll stick it out here.

Callum

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: CrazyRyuk
What is your Timezone?: GMT +12 (NZ)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nothing that hasn't been appealed quickly due to misunderstandings.
If Yes, why?: One time (February 2011) when I shared access to my account with a brother and he got caught stealing. This ban was appealed within a day and I changed my account's password and my brother made his own account. Another situation (Late 2011) where I joined a server the same time as a group of griefers and was wrongly accused of being a part of their group. This was appealed within hours.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1-6 hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Have been playing Minecraft on and off since January 2011 and know my way around vanilla mechanics fairly well.
FTB Experience?: Have been following the development of FTB since October-November last year an have played single player since the day it was released. I also learn from watching Direwolf20's Youtube videos and from watching various other ForgeCraft members streams.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I am tired of playing by myself. I went to get into a community so that I have people to interact and work with while I play.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: TH e experience of being part of an FTB community, meeting new people and making new friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I know my way around Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft very well and also have a fair bit of experience in Forestry, Railcraft, Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, Repower, Equivalent Exchange, portal gun and more. I can offer my experience as well as help others with their projects and become part of the community.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I havn't got anything else that seems relevant to the server at the moment.

Any questions you would like to ask: No I'm pretty happy with what this server seems to have to offer.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I have been moderator on two different vanilla servers but am getting bored of vanilla minecraft.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have a small amount of HTML experience as a result of the Digital Information Technology course I am taking at High School.
How well do you know linux? None.

LunarCast

Jul 29, 2019
i just messaged some regulars about my server to kill time. check ur mail or conversations... or whatever

IsaruNooj

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: IsaruNooj
What is your Timezone?: Central
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Whenever I want, which probably means most of the time. xD
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: About a year and a half.
FTB Experience?: Not much at all.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I am looking for a good MC community, in which I can have fun and enjoy myself.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A minecraft community I would want to come back to.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Myself, I guess? xD
Any questions you would like to ask: Does this server have the Twilight Forest mod?

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Feed the Machine is still down temporarily. We will keep everyone updated with information as it comes available to us. Thank you for your patience.

Fayini

Colour_Theory1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Colour_Theory1

What is your Timezone?:EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Yes
If Yes, why?:Teleport pips crashed server and they thought I was hacking
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):4/6
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Little
FTB Experience?:Yes
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:My friend asked me to join

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To play with my friend

What will you be bringing to our server?: Fun, I guess. Not sure what else to say.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:No.

Any questions you would like to ask:No.

Jacket_Buttons

Jul 29, 2019
so the server is dead?

No. There was an issue with the ISP as the mods have stated and the server can't go back up until it's solved. We just got to be patient. I don't know if you've ever dealt with ISP before, but they usually drag their feet 90% of the time.