Whitelist Server Feed The Kin | MINDCRACK 8 | WHITELIST | AUS SERVER | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Forsaken_Kin

Jul 29, 2019
Feed The Kin: 115.178.20.42
Mindcrack 8.1.1

Feed The Kin is a currently 24 man server which is hosted by the wonderful people at www.Minecraftserver.com.au
It is Queensland based and very reliable. Server is up 99% of the time and very little lagg. (It normally only goes down when I am fixing or updating stuff.) Yes Feed The Kin is a little "pompous" as one of my dear members pointed out, But Reliable Australian hosted server, who cares right?

Rules:
1. No griefing other players work, This will result in a ban.
2. Legit play, we aren't after cheating or power playing. We want to enjoy the game in survival.(Normal mode)
3. I am not asking for totally maturity and sensative language as I cannot uphold that myself, but please be respectful of other members.

Features:
Mob spawners: Enderman, Creeper, Wither, Blaze, Skeleton and Cow
Spleef Arena (Still kind of in progress but it works)
Teleporter Hub (Work in progress)
Spawn. (Working on it, People are spawing on the roof!)
Giant maze (Coming Soon)

White List Application:
In Game Name:
Experience:
Why:

Preference given to Australians.
We are not elitists. If you haven't played much Mindcrack don't be ashamed.

thunder2277o

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: thunder2277o
Experience:been playing mindcrack almost since it got released
Why: the server i had been playing on seem to be dead now and i would like to start on a new server.

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wendictive
Exp: been plying mindcrack for a couple of months
why: former server is dead... server i just joined yesterday have to many restrictions (mapsize) items banned and so on

bugsymalone1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN bugsymalone1
Age 18
Country England (but want to move to Australia-genuinely)
I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years now and ftb for about 3 months but have had past experience with most the mods. I would like to join because I love to build! I would help construct a spawn and start to develop my skills furthur the more I play. I am sociable and trustworthy and would treat ur sever as one of my own worlds. Hope to play with u soon. Can u email me ur reply at [email protected].

Cave Devil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cave_Devil
Experience: Minecraft: 12 months, Tekkit 6 months, FTB about a week :)
Why: Sick of playing alone or with tons of lag on Euro servers. I feel that I've explored most of what Tekkit has to offer and would like a new challenge.

Sasstraliss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sasstraliss
Experience: Extensive
Why: I've recently purchased a high end microphone, and I'm planning on starting a lets play. I may likely have a buddy applying and joining up too.

Willibilly19

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Willibilly19
Experience: Minecraft for about a year, FTB/Tekkit for 6 months+. I know just about all the mods including some CC programming. Very useful person to have around:)
Why: Just looking for a server to play on. I've wanted to play on a mature server for a while with no lag. Been playing on SSP, and a server with a friend, but I'd like to get to know some new people. I have a lot of time to play atm, and love talking to people (Skype/TS etc is a plus for me, but not required) Thanks for considering me.

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kiwitunza1
Experience: ive been playing ftb for around 6 months but minecraft for around a year.
Why: Looking for an australian server to play on that is and to have some fun on ftb

Forsaken_Kin

Jul 29, 2019
I will reply here, Cave_Devil, Sasstraliss you guys are both whitelisted.[DOUBLEPOST=1361553190][/DOUBLEPOST]Please forgive me for lateness in reply. I'm not intentionally ignoring you, work's been crazy. We always do a check before letting anyone on the server.
We are only letting a few on at the moment. So please don't be offended if I don't reply or accept you, it is not personal.
And if you are still interested as we let more people in I will keep you at the top of the list.

Wombat

Jul 29, 2019
White List Application:
In Game Name: wombat_hugger
Experience: I don't have much experience with FTB, I don't have any experience at all! I have just been watching the people on youtube playing this cool mod pack and really want to try it out! I have been having a hard time downloading FTB because of errors and have finally got it working, hopefully this server will be the first one I get to play on and it seems like I will have one hell of a time :)
Why: I kind of stated pretty much everything in my experience tab and have not that much to say besides that I have skype, I have lots of free time and am willing to be able to join this awesome community :)
Hope you consider this short and simple application and hopefully I will be whitelisted
Thanks

Kilocharlie02

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Kilocharlie02
Experience: I know little bit about every mod in minecrack
Why: Looking for a australian server to play on

Brehamut

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:brehamut
Experience:Been playing FTB since the MindCrack you-tubers started and the MindCrack pack since day 1 it came out. As for Minecraft since beta 1.2 I think been quite a while now.
Why:Sick of playing single player and hoping to find a fun active community.

Idralia

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Idralia
Country: France (but i am really good in english for my age, can handle a ts discussion)
Experience: Playing minecraft from béta 1.2, then FTB for few month, I have some knowledge, just gregtech is a little bit of a pain in the bottom !
Why: Having fun with mature people so i can share my gameplay without be afraid of kid stuff (grief/steal)

Shredus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i know it says 18+.. but i am 17 this year and was wondering if i could apply for a spot in your server. :/